The Smart Theme Woo (BETA) - Build Your Unique Online Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris37

In my humble opinion, I find all themes for the alidropship plugin the same, with the same characteristics and the same proposal. There is no change to differentiate one from the other, always repetitive design, with the exception of one theme, Claude Monet Woo, well designed, with a nice layout, now the others are unattractive. And from what I understand, this one has no attractions. Instagram, central texts, footers like the others and blah blah blah ... [My opinion]
I don't thing we use the same theme :)
The smart theme have many way to design it... check the documention Ekaterina gave to us.
Also if you don't like them you can use them again from the base,create a child theme a customize to your need

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi beta guys when i use this slider layout (slider type 1) in my first load i see this https://snipboard.io/2EkJAi.jpg and when i reload the page i see this https://snipboard.io/0oC6IB.jpg the right small photo category they disappear ..

about the header (type 3) you see in the screenshot is not working at all on mobile display is just huge,is cover all the mobile screen (imagine when you use sticy heater also) better you allow us to use one of the mobile menu available in the smart theme..

also about the same heater (type 3) is look nice but again i believe the only improve which you can do is to make it behave like the
el greco header.
1. Could you please let me know your screen resolution?
2. We've removed the Close link in the mobile menu #3. Now there's more space for subcategories. I'll post the new version of the theme tomorrow.
3. I'd appreciate if you could explain what exactly you have in mind. Would you prefer to replace the type #3 menu with the one used in the El Greco theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Do I am alone in this beta testing?:rolleyes:
In the front page I see the possibility to add the Instagram widget, do you have in plan to add and the facebook in the future?
We'll consider adding FB page to the theme. But please keep in mind that FB page significantly affects website load time.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

In my humble opinion, I find all themes for the alidropship plugin the same, with the same characteristics and the same proposal. There is no change to differentiate one from the other, always repetitive design, with the exception of one theme, Claude Monet Woo, well designed, with a nice layout, now the others are unattractive. And from what I understand, this one has no attractions. Instagram, central texts, footers like the others and blah blah blah ... [My opinion]
Thanks for sharing your opinion!
We've tried to make the elements easily distinguishable. The theme is being developed, so you're very welcome to request features and let us know what you think about certain functionality or layout.

chris37

1. Could you please let me know your screen resolution?
1920 x1080

3. I'd appreciate if you could explain what exactly you have in mind. Would you prefer to replace the type #3 menu with the one used in the El Greco theme?
I mean to be replaced the type 3 header (i didn't say menu )with the el Greco header, is gonna be the best improve ,My opinion.

Last edited:

chris37

We'll consider adding FB page to the theme. But please keep in mind that FB page significantly affects website load time.
I realise that when i remove it from my other theme(da vinci woo) website load it speed is faster and request of the site go down as well :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I know there s a newer version coming tomorrow, but I started checking this theme out anyway. Just did a vanilla install on a new site with the demo content. All went OK. I just skipped the old "Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)" and used "Site Kit", the latest one from Google. Why don't you use Site Kit?

wallacemix

Obrigado por compartilhar sua opinião!
Tentamos tornar os elementos facilmente distinguíveis. O tema está sendo desenvolvido, então você é muito bem-vindo para solicitar recursos e deixe-nos saber o que você pensa sobre determinada funcionalidade ou layout. [/CITAÇÃO]

Thanks for supporting my opinion, yes it would delight me a lot, I'm sure it will be an excellent topic.

Direct Webstore

Can we have an option in mobile view to have the footer menus already expanded? Some people just flick up and scroll to the bottom really quick to find a link and if they have to do further taps to find it they may not bother.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I know there s a newer version coming tomorrow, but I started checking this theme out anyway. Just did a vanilla install on a new site with the demo content. All went OK. I just skipped the old "Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)" and used "Site Kit", the latest one from Google. Why don't you use Site Kit?
Thanks! We'll check Site Kit out.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

- Minor improvements
- Minor UI optimizations
- Logo size fixed in Header #4
- Mobile menu #3 improved
- Product page #5 scroll bug fixed
- Tab open by default issue fixed on mobile (Product page)
- Sale price color on Product page can now be changed using the Sale price color picker

Attachments

• smartthemewoo_ion71.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
  • smartthemewoo_ion72.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 26

Direct Webstore

For that latest version above ... the Logo image link is broken in Header Type 3. It's OK in 1, 2 and 4. Also on the front end. I refreshed the admin page and republished it. Still the same.

h3.jpg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Also, with Header Type 4, about 10px of the bottom of the logo is covered by the slider. The logo is the suggested 323x70px.

And in mobile, with Header Type 4 the logo image link is broken.

h4.jpg

Direct Webstore

And the logo image is also broken in mobile view for all Header Types 1, 2, 3 and 4.
I cleared the Chrome cache on mobile as I tested each one.

chris37

- Minor improvements
- Minor UI optimizations
- Logo size fixed in Header #4
- Mobile menu #3 improved
- Product page #5 scroll bug fixed
- Tab open by default issue fixed on mobile (Product page)
- Sale price color on Product page can now be changed using the Sale price color picker
no fix on my end all the same issue like before... also the latest theme have the same name like my previous 0.0.3 i dont know if is matter.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I've tested different header types with different logos but couldn't reproduce the issues you've mentioned.
The latest version is 0.0.4. Please try re-installing the theme file.

logo smart theme header 4.png

smart theme logo.png

smart theme logo mobile.png

Attachments

• smartthemewoo_ion72.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 23

Direct Webstore

The latest version is 0.0.4. Please try re-installing the theme file.
Ok. I did, but still the same problem. The logo shows in the panel on the left but won't work in the header in admin or the site front end.

I tried to right-click the broken image and click "Open Image in a New Tab" I got a 404 page. So I re-saved the Permalinks in case it was that old problem ... but it still won't work.

Time to PM with WP-Admin login details? :)

logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.