the CPU usage high when i import high number of products from aliexpress

loshar

when I am importing products from aliexpress , I am getting an error data connection message.
my host support tells me that the server handle high process loading in the severs cause the direct import of products from aliexpress.
anybody know how to fix this problem, maybe I must set up the cron job to bear the process of importing products

Ofer

Same problem here. My account was suspended for several hours (Namecheap shared hosting). Could it be the new SEO plugin / The new Alidropship plugin update?!

It never happened to me before...

Ofer

I've disabled the new SEO plugin (3 sites) and my CPU usage dropped from 98% to 31%...Support please?

Mar

Seems like the alidropship team is simply deleting those threads about high CPU usage, instead of actually contributing to fix it (assisting with the woocommerce product tables fix...).
It is not true. I just saw this threads before I responded to the other thread about CPU usage.

Direct Webstore

Seems like the alidropship team is simply deleting those threads about high CPU usage,
Complete rubbish. I just posted a reply to one of your posts on one of them

instead of actually contributing to fix it (assisting with the woocommerce product tables fix...).
The project at GitHub? It's a failure. Abandoned. Again, it's a Woocommerce problem, a problem they are actually aware of as it affects other plugins as well, not just the AliWoo plugin. Write to Woocommerce.

Yaros

Staff member
Seems like the alidropship team is simply deleting those threads about high CPU usage, instead of actually contributing to fix it (assisting with the woocommerce product tables fix...).

And even then, looks like the woocommerce team deleted the entry from their site as well:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....roduct-tables-beta/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=by
We did not delete anything. What's the point? People must know about this issue.

We can't fix WooCommerce, however we know where the problem is and how it could be solved. We contacted Woo several times regarding this issue and gave our recommendations. No response.

Last edited: