The alidropship version for woocommerce is well limited.

Breno

I have a problem, the themes provided by alidropship are basic, I wanted a better one, not to mention that the translation for my language (Portuguese-Brazil) is very bad, but other themes are only supported for woocommerce.
My question is:
Is there any paid and good theme on the market that I can use the standard version of alidropship?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have a problem, the themes provided by alidropship are basic, I wanted a better one, not to mention that the translation for my language (Portuguese-Brazil) is very bad, but other themes are only supported for woocommerce.
My question is:
Is there any paid and good theme on the market that I can use the standard version of alidropship?
Breno, AliDropship original plugin is compatible with our thress standard themes: https://alidropship.com/themes/ We are going to release a new one in the short-term future. You may add your own translation using our special translation platform. Please PM me your email address so that we could create an account for you. Also, I would be grateful if you could explain what do you mean by "a better theme".

Breno

Breno, AliDropship original plugin is compatible with our thress standard themes: https://alidropship.com/themes/ We are going to release a new one in the short-term future. You may add your own translation using our special translation platform. Please PM me your email address so that we could create an account for you. Also, I would be grateful if you could explain what do you mean by "a better theme".
1 - I'm talking about a theme with powerful and modern customization tools.
2 - I would like to know the difference between the standard version of alidropship and the woocommerce version of alidropship.
3 - I did the complete translation from davinci, the developer updated quickly when I completed the translation, but I had to experience the usability of alidropship to improve the translation, and I'm doing it, but it seems like these little fixes are slow to update.
4 - I have a question, does ALIDSWOO automatically make purchases on AliExpress and send automatic emails to customers?

I'm using Flatsome V3.3.9 and it's been a very satisfying and different experience to the Davinci theme.
Sem_t_tulo.png

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

1 - I'm talking about a theme with powerful and modern customization tools.
2 - I would like to know the difference between the standard version of alidropship and the woocommerce version of alidropship.
3 - I did the complete translation from davinci, the developer updated quickly when I completed the translation, but I had to experience the usability of alidropship to improve the translation, and I'm doing it, but it seems like these little fixes are slow to update.
4 - I have a question, does ALIDSWOO automatically make purchases on AliExpress and send automatic emails to customers?

I'm using Flatsome V3.3.9 and it's been a very satisfying and different experience to the Davinci theme.
Sem_t_tulo.png
1. Our standard themes offer a wide range of customization tools. Alternatively, you may check features of Woo themes.
2. AliDropship Woo Plugin doesn’t have a lot of features, but you are free to choose and install any additional WooCommerce plugins that suit your specific goals. You can use AliDropship Woo plugin if you already have a deep understanding of WooCommerce and are highly experienced in this field. I would recommend checking this guide to learn more: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/
3. Could you please tell me what exactly would you like to know about translation?
4. There is an option of autofilling available with Alidropship Woo plugin as well. But please note that you need to make purchases on AE yourself.

Breno

Is there any tutorial to edit the davinci theme? I want to change how images from the homepage and I do not know how.

TinaFlet

Hi Breno,
You can edit the images on homepage by going to Main Dashboard -> Customization (it is near the bottom of list just above Alidropship) Then go to Home and the Slider is the top three images in the banner/slider at the top of the home page.

eenternet

Themes alidropship could be more current designs and to generate CTA. Alidropship is a great solution but themes could be like
SHOPPER WOOCOMMERCE THEME.

Breno

Hi Breno,
You can edit the images on homepage by going to Main Dashboard -> Customization (it is near the bottom of list just above Alidropship) Then go to Home and the Slider is the top three images in the banner/slider at the top of the home page.
Thanks, I found.
Themes alidropship could be more current designs and to generate CTA. Alidropship is a great solution but themes could be like
I would love to, would be willing to pay if the theme had that level of quality.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We appreciate your feedback! Please note that we are going to release a new theme shortly, it looks great.

Jess

Flatsome is an AWESOME theme and works beautifully with AliWoo. And theres tons and tons of plugins available to then even enhance your store beyond the normal Alidropship version.

Yes, the Alidropship Woo version allows much more control and customization. You can easily add all sorts of features to your store!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank You @Ekaterina Sayapina How integrate add-ons in my store?
First of all, Recent Sales Pop-Up and Countdown Timer add-ons will be available for purchase soon. You can download Abandoned Cart add-on from here: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/abandoned-cart-beta.2455/ and Customer's Gallery add-on from here: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/customers-gallery-beta.2167/ Download the zip file, upload it in Dashboard => Plugins and activate your license key. Please PM me your AliDropship plugin license key so that I can issue you Abandoned Cart and Customer's Gallery licenses.