Customers Gallery (BETA)

Yaros

Staff member
One more helpful add-on for marketing purposes. With Customers' Gallery extension you can add images of people with the products offered in your store. Such 'user generated' content is trusted more by new customers and can increase your sales.

The plugin works now only with original AliDropship plugin (Woo version will be available later). If you are interested in testing this add-on, please PM me your AliDropship plugin license and I will send you a license for Customers Gallery plugin in return.

The plugin is attached to this post.

DNXu5En.png

Customers Gallery - Version 0.2 (Current version)

- 'Our happy customers gallery' text made customazible

Attachments

• adsgallery_ion 0.2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • adsgallery_ion7.1 0.2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

So far looks good. Easy installation and set up. Looks really great. I like that clicking on image redirects to the product page.

Moelich

When trying to install the ion version of the plugin, I get the error "No valid plugins were found". I downloaded it twice in case the download was corrupt, but I keep getting the error. Any ideas?

w4noxXp.png

Yaros

Staff member
When trying to install the ion version of the plugin, I get the error "No valid plugins were found". I downloaded it twice in case the download was corrupt, but I keep getting the error. Any ideas?

w4noxXp.png
Could you PM me your wp admin access?

Hermes

Hi Yaros,

I did successfully installed this plugin and activated as well. But it doesn't appear on my WP dashboard. What should I do? Thank you very much!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Yaros,

I did successfully installed this plugin and activated as well. But it doesn't appear on my WP dashboard. What should I do? Thank you very much!
Hermes, please PM your WP access details so that I could have a closer look.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Yaros,

Also, please keep in mind that this plugin is not compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin. It can be installed with AliDropship original plugin only.