Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Yaros

Staff member
Here we share ideas about how we can improve AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce.

Elfstone

A few suggestions which applies to both plugins:
- when importing images it would be nice that plugin creates separate folders for each item
- improved pricing formula (different formula per category, adding additional fixed price to include e-packet price, but still have free shipping)
- possibillitiy to exclude description,images, links when importing
Suggestions for Woocommerce plugin:
- importing variant images

Shays

The plugin works awesome. It's quite minimalistic compared to the original plugin, but it's good as WooCoomerce has all of the functionality and addon plugins to create the store with the utmost flexibility.

One thing that was missing for me was importing reviews of single products from the edit product page.

Does the plugin has automatic orders that come from Aliexpress? I haven't tested purchasing yet, so I'll try it later on.

Yaros

Staff member
The plugin works awesome. It's quite minimalistic compared to the original plugin, but it's good as WooCoomerce has all of the functionality and addon plugins to create the store with the utmost flexibility.

One thing that was missing for me was importing reviews of single products from the edit product page.

Does the plugin has automatic orders that come from Aliexpress? I haven't tested purchasing yet, so I'll try it later on.
Thank you! Auto-order feature and Importing Reviews option for single products will be available in next release.

Ben Prater

Amazing Plugin by the way!
I understand that auto-ordering is in line for the next release anyways, so I won't suggest that.
So some suggestions.
The Option to add more than one product source per listing (It does not need to track the stock or anything just give you options when auto-ordering, so if one seller is better for shipping to some countries than another)
The Option to not import all variants of a product.

Jess

So far so good. Great work Yaros. A few things i noticed, could anyone else confirm:
  1. * I tried the import reviews and set it to retrieve anything 4+ and translate to my language and import 20 per products. The plugin did not stop at 20, it kept going until 71 reviews for that product were imported. 41 on another product.
  2. No attributes were imported (this one i'm debating as i like to add my own to keep it clean, but it does save a lot of time, maybe make optional)
  3. * I just tried to adjust my pricing structure and hit the update prices button. But instead of updating the prices, they all disappeared. I went into the products and the prices were in the fields so i had to update each product for the prices to reappear.
  4. Really weird but certain products sale price is not transferred while other are
Suggestions:
  1. Allow feedback import for individual products
  2. Import customer images in feedback
  3. Allow the exclusion of images in cases when you want to upload your own (saves so much time and keeps media library clean)
  4. Add a + option to the current pricing structure so shipping may be factored in also
  5. Ability when auto order fulfillment is added to also send customer the tracking # and drop shipping note to supplier.

And Most important Yaros, only have absolutely essential features for your plugin only. Everything else can be found in the Wordpress/Woocommerce plugin database. It doesn't need to bake cookies too ;)

Thanks

Last edited:

ferreira2u

http://loja.lurdesvieira.com/

After installing a theme that I liked (with a lot of interesting options), the installation of the Woo alidropship was simple ...

Importing products works well in both methods.

Using the new theme, on discount products do not appear the discount percentage.
The percentage discount on the product image appears if you choose the option in "Product Type" -> "Simple Product", in other options for example "Variable product" where are Variations the percentage does not appear.

http://loja.lurdesvieira.com/product-category/bags/
Example "Elephant Print Messenger Bags"
All imported products have a smaller image than those already predefined in the theme installation.
So I think the plugin should use the theme settings installed by the users.

Like the 2 other versions of the alidropship plugin, the Woo version should also have more detailed multioperation price formula ..
Now online have the possibility to * or + the aliexpress item price to a number.
Need to have a more complex formula.
Example: ((price * 1.6) + 2) * 1.05 This formula could mean that first I markup 60% of I add a fix 2 dollars (for whatever reason ... and then increase by 5% (Maybe to cover paypal fees)

Import Reviews imported more reviews than the ones chosen.
See http://loja.lurdesvieira.com/product/elephant-print-messenger-bags
The number of imported product reviews chosen was 10, but imported 14.

The plugin is not yet ready to be translated.

Jess

Just an update in case first time was a fluke but i again adjusted my pricing structure, hit update and once the update completed, all the prices were gone from the front end. Have to update each and every product to make them showup again.

Jess

Tried the new update and pressing "place order automatically" did nothing and pressing "place order manually" just opened up a new page with the same edit order screen.

Yaros

Staff member
Tried the new update and pressing "place order automatically" did nothing and pressing "place order manually" just opened up a new page with the same edit order screen.
have you setup Google Chrome extension?

ferreira2u

Auto-order dont work for mee.

I changed theme... dont work again

I click "Place order automarically" and nothing happens

Seb Cot

I think I have the same problem... And when I remove the text "We are dropshipping, please do not include any materials ..." in aliexpress, it works

Infineon

You have to type the "dropshipping" text manually. Had the same problem. I think the auto order feature adds html to aliexpress input field or something.

Jess

I think I have the same problem... And when I remove the text "We are dropshipping, please do not include any materials ..." in aliexpress, it works
You have to type the "dropshipping" text manually. Had the same problem. I think the auto order feature adds html to aliexpress input field or something.

Are you guys using the new Woocommerce plugin?