Success story after several failures

Nyuysoni1

Hi guys. I learnt something new

I started my dropshipping a year ago with eBay. Later learnt about alidropship plugin so I tried three months ago. It wasn't really good as I expected . Did several Facebook ads and used almost $1k and no single sale.

I gave up. I decided to sale my website. I advertised here no one was able to buy. So I decided to skip the earning and go back to learning. I learnt various strategies to gain traffic. Yes I got Google adsword as my solution. Unless I forget my Facebook was banned with over $450 balance in my ads account so no more Facebook for me.

I decided to learn Google adword. Almost three weeks. And spending at least 8hours daily studying them. ( full work for I was commuted to win ).
I decided to change my whole website plus the theme and made it look more professional to me.

When I felt like I had it already, I hit the Google AdWords and here we go boom. Atleast 2k visits daily with hundreds of thousands impressions. Average cost per click 1.67php . I guess I got the trick to maxismise cost be click. After five days of continues ads. I got my first sale, second, third. . my ads has been tuning for two weeks now.

Success ?

I sale a at least $3k per day with over 500 registered customers. Buyers from Philippines, USA and Brazil. I run a general store.

Yesterday 23th Dec I sold for over $7k and today 24th morning I have already sold for over $4k . worth sharing guys. More updates soon and tips coming up.

elfrost

congrats
how you did to find out your best keywords?
and do you make promo ads or simply show your product?

syahruldoank

I started my dropshipping a year ago with eBay. Later learnt about alidropship plugin so I tried three months ago. It wasn't really good as I expected . Did several Facebook ads and used almost $1k and no single sale.

I gave up. I decided to sale my website. I advertised here no one was able to buy. So I decided to skip the earning and go back to learning. I learnt various strategies to gain traffic. Yes I got Google adsword as my solution. Unless I forget my Facebook was banned with over $450 balance in my ads account so no more Facebook for me.

I decided to learn Google adword. Almost three weeks. And spending at least 8hours daily studying them. ( full work for I was commuted to win ).
I decided to change my whole website plus the theme and made it look more professional to me.

When I felt like I had it already, I hit the Google AdWords and here we go boom. Atleast 2k visits daily with hundreds of thousands impressions. Average cost per click 1.67php . I guess I got the trick to maxismise cost be click. After five days of continues ads. I got my first sale, second, third. . my ads has been tuning for two weeks now.

Success ?

I sale a at least $3k per day with over 500 registered customers. Buyers from Philippines, USA and Brazil. I run a general store.

Yesterday 23th Dec I sold for over $7k and today 24th morning I have already sold for over $4k . worth sharing guys. More updates soon and tips coming up.

Sorry for bad English. What version of Alidropship plugin do you use? Alidropship plugin original or Alidropship woo?

Alisa

Success ?

congratulations to you
never give up

Mar

Success ?

Very good success story. I am also banned from Facebook for different reason and it is temporary. Please tell me more about Google adword, I am eager to learn.

Dylan-

congrats, inspiring story. Hope to achieve the same with my store :p
So you wouldn't recommend facebook?

Mar

Advertise in Facebook, but don't rely your business solely in a site that will ban you anytime without any reason and don't respond to inquiries.

JDavid

Congrats for your success and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Can you tell us how to set your ads in adwords? You use ads in search engine or display networks? Your ads are targeted to a specific product or to your general store?

Thanks and keep in success!

Bulat

Hello.
Thx for sharing your success story.
Do you link your ads to a product page or to category page maybe?
And can you give a sources or links where did you study about Adwords advertising?
Please.
Thanks in advance.