Success stolen by greed.

Stuart Gibson

@Yaros is there any way to find out what the customers i.p address is when they place an order? This could help a lot towards fruad prevention. And resolution

harishjni

permanent solution will be implementing maxmind or any type of antifraud service @Yaros please make this priority so your customer can run their store with peace and this will be USP of your product

Stuart Gibson

Hello everyone.
I thought I would give you a bit of an update on the situation I was placed in thanks to the fraudulent transactions on my site.

The first dispute which was for £297 +stripe charges making it £312 was up for review and to have a decision made by 12th of June.
On the 11th of June I had an email from stripe, which at first glance my heart almost skipped a beat.

Upon opening the email it said.
A decision has been made on a dispute in your favorites.

So thankfully by submitting all information that the customers bank required I finally got my money back. Which was a blessing as I have a baby due in 5 weeks.

Thanks for all your kind words everyone. I will post another update at the end of July about the second dispute

hans23

good to hear Stuart!
Hello everyone.
I thought I would give you a bit of an update on the situation I was placed in thanks to the fraudulent transactions on my site.

The first dispute which was for £297 +stripe charges making it £312 was up for review and to have a decision made by 12th of June.
On the 11th of June I had an email from stripe, which at first glance my heart almost skipped a beat.

Upon opening the email it said.
A decision has been made on a dispute in your favorites.

So thankfully by submitting all information that the customers bank required I finally got my money back. Which was a blessing as I have a baby due in 5 weeks.

Thanks for all your kind words everyone. I will post another update at the end of July about the second dispute

Stuart Gibson

Hello everyone.
The end is in sight for this. I received an email saying that the second dispute has been resolved in my favour, I am just waiting on the money coming to my bank.
This has not stopped me dropshipping as I am just opening my 3rd store this weekend, it will be a mix between dropshipping, reviews and affiliate marketing.
I'm really excited for the future.

Good luck everyone and thank you for the kind words