Stripe Payment not accepting cards after upgrade/update

Sgwarrior

Victoria, does our site need to have SSL setup in order for Stripe to work? I am also having the same credit card issue, can only input Name because the Credit Card number field is blanked out.

candresg76

i just did the stripe thing and it worked on 1 try.

i did update alidroship plugin (mine is the non-woo version) and also updated the davinci theme.

so it works for sure. so i can say its not the theme, nor is it the alidroship plugin

We just found out it's the absence of the SSL certificate that's causing the issue, after the latest Stripe API upgrade it's mandatory that all sites have the SSL certificate installed in order to work properly. Cheers!

candresg76

Victoria, does our site need to have SSL setup in order for Stripe to work? I am also having the same credit card issue, can only input Name because the Credit Card number field is blanked out.

yes, it's MANDATORY to have a valid SSL certificate properly installed if you want to have Stripe as payment method.

Milos

STRIPE -> Just found out that STRIPE's CARD text field is disabled in Firefox ver. 53 -> cannot enter CC # in the field ....working OK in all other browser...

Who's using Firefox nowdays ? But still....

Attachments

• STRIPE-disabled.png
    STRIPE-disabled.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

candresg76

STRIPE -> Just found out that STRIPE's CARD text field is disabled in Firefox ver. 53 -> cannot enter CC # in the field ....working OK in all other browser...

Who's using Firefox nowdays ? But still....

You need to install a SSL certificate for Stripe to work properly.

sandokan

Same problem here. Stripe is not working anymore.
I upgraded to the new plugin and theme and I also installed SSL. I upgraded the API and pasted the 2 codes.
Still not working. What can I do? Thanks