What's your store Conversion rate?

• Below 0.5%

• 0.51-1%

• 1.01-2%

• 2.01-3%

• More than 3%

Results are only viewable after voting.

jubran

Conversion depends on your abilities to customize the store and make it as efficient with easy UI & UX. In addition, having a well-written product page with good images will definitely help you sell. Scarcity can also help a lot but don't overwhelm the visitor with such things.

And of course, one should do some quality assurance and go in the potential customer's shoes and test many things before you actually open the store.

With all of that being said, you should look for at least 3.5% conversion rate IF your product is good and your visitors have the ability to pay online without being worried about being scammed.

Ryan

Conversion depends on your abilities to customize the store and make it as efficient with easy UI & UX. In addition, having a well-written product page with good images will definitely help you sell. Scarcity can also help a lot but don't overwhelm the visitor with such things.

And of course, one should do some quality assurance and go in the potential customer's shoes and test many things before you actually open the store.

With all of that being said, you should look for at least 3.5% conversion rate IF your product is good and your visitors have the ability to pay online without being worried about being scammed.

Thank you for your advice. I don't think that it's possible to reach 3.5% conversion with a non-branded store. Takes time to get a higher conversion. Also, depends a lot on traffic. For example, from IG shoutout 500 visitors. 50 from USA and 2 of them buy, the rest of visitors from Indonesia, Malaysia etc. and buys nothing. Conversion 0.4%.

jubran

Thank you for your advice. I don't think that it's possible to reach 3.5% conversion with a non-branded store. Takes time to get a higher conversion. Also, depends a lot on traffic. For example, from IG shoutout 500 visitors. 50 from USA and 2 of them buy, the rest of visitors from Indonesia, Malaysia etc. and buys nothing. Conversion 0.4%.
Actually, 3 out of my 4 stores have conversion rate over 3.5% so it is definitely possible. These stores are niche stores while the other one is a general store and a lot of traffic comes from 2-3 tier countries.

Ryan

Actually, 3 out of my 4 stores have conversion rate over 3.5% so it is definitely possible. These stores are niche stores while the other one is a general store and a lot of traffic comes from 2-3 tier countries.

Then you are doing pretty well. Advertising through FB ads?

jubran

Then you are doing pretty well. Advertising through FB ads?
Mainly but not limited to. I also tend to use Google Ads, IG (both ads and influencers), Snapchat, Tumblr, YT influencers, Reddit, and of course, Google organic traffic where the conversion rate is exceptionally higher than all of the other platforms at 5-8%. By the way, I don't use funnels nor one product store.

kingpin

Increasing conversion is all about putting One Time Offers in such a way that the user can't resist and purchases.

Other factors that determines conversions are

1. Your product
2. Landing page
3. Social proof
4. One click Upsell
5. Discount coupon
6. Upsell
7. NICHE NEED TO BE PASSIONATE ENOUGH

8. Image quality of the products
9. Trust badges
10. https SSL
11. A/B testing

If you're running fb ads and targeting a micro niche your rate may go above 10% also.

Dropshipping purchasing is all about impulsive decisions. You need to use psychological triggers with your sales copy to make them come to your landing page and in your landing page or product page show a surprise maybe a free goodie or a discount or a reward point or anything with a time or session limitations. Give them a reason why they should buy the item from you.

Retargeting ads
Email marketing
Abandoned cart emails
Sending them discount coupons via facebook messenger and emails.
Creating an omni presence will increase your conversions. Work on building a community increases conversions like anything.

Example: I was running an ad on facebook about a lipstick targeting women in US with interest intersection between lose weight and makeup. I used a trigger like BEAUTIFUL
It was an image ad

My ad copy was SIMPLE something like this: I am beautiful and got this lipstick what's your super power?

And in my product landing page the title was like this : Exclusive lipstick for Beautiful women

And in the descriptions i showed some testimonials about girls with weight issues but are confident in life. In these testimonial i never wrote anything about the lipstick product.

I upsell a plus sized T-shirt on the thank you page, increasing conversions

This shows that People buy emotions not products. They could get the same stuffs from ebay but we got them Connected with the emotion of having the product. They bought the lipstick just to prove to themselves that they're BEAUTIFUL. This is the same sales and marketing triggers big cosmetics companies uses in their TV commercials.

Regards!