Staging Environment(s) - Possibilities?

pagu

I know I'm unable to use the AliDropship plugin on my development box because of the licensing requirements (only able to activate on actual host).

What is your guys development workflow? Do any of you stage your site development and site component updates (plugins, themes, …) - which is definitely considered best practice, if not requirement for most.

Do you setup a secondary locations on your host (i.e. dev.example.com, qa.example.com)? Will that work with the alidropship plugin licensing or will it fail? I don't want to have my license disabled and cripple me further by trying this out blind, if someone else has most likely already accomplished a staging workflow.

Thanks for any input you may have.

kingpin

You should consider contacting yaros i believe he may give you a license keys for staging site. Just pm him with your staging site url. It need to be subdomain.domain.com
Example: test.mystore.com

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I know I'm unable to use the AliDropship plugin on my development box because of the licensing requirements (only able to activate on actual host).

What is your guys development workflow? Do any of you stage your site development and site component updates (plugins, themes, …) - which is definitely considered best practice, if not requirement for most.

Do you setup a secondary locations on your host (i.e. dev.example.com, qa.example.com)? Will that work with the alidropship plugin licensing or will it fail? I don't want to have my license disabled and cripple me further by trying this out blind, if someone else has most likely already accomplished a staging workflow.

Thanks for any input you may have.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-to-become-a-beta-tester.824/