How to become a beta tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaros

Staff member
One of our forum members @alioop has recently offered a good idea to provide users who are interested in testing new features with additional free license connected to a sub-domain:

''Since there are things like updates that can break a site, i suggest to provide us with a secondary license (hopefully free-of-charge), for the purpose of staging the site.

Staging a site has been the best practice (for me) and i believe for everyone also. So that whatever we do, the live site will not be touched, especially this is ecommerce, all the more we should not mess with a live site.

My suggestion is to provide us with a secondary license and force it to be tied to the main domain (like in a subdomain), so that it can only be used for staging and not for another domain''.

So, everyone, who are interested in beta testing of new plugin versions, recent features and add-ons, please create a sub-domain for your main webstore domain name with activated plugin license. PM me your sub-domain and I will send you an additional license key that you will need to activate in next 24 hours.

Please note! To become a beta tester, you need to have an active store built with AliDropship plugin.

SuperAgora

Home page, front page, isn't that the same?

Well last time I checked with Google, people use
  • Main Page,
  • Home Page,
  • Start Page,
  • Central Page &
  • Front Page
and they all mean the same thing when it comes to the entry page of your website.

Frontpage (one word) is/was reserved for Microsoft's FrontPage discontinued WYSIWYG HTML editor.

There is also a reference to "Front Page" (meaning Home Page) from the support pages of WordPress:
https://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/front-page/

But they are all lexical semantics anyway.

Just for fun....
Home Page = 2,750,000,000 results
Main Page = 2,520,000,000 results
Central Page = 1,660,000,000 results
Front Page = 176,000,000 results
Start Page = 102,000,000 results

:)

Alaraph Online

Hello Yaros
I have purchased the plugin and created a DEV/TEST Site, at this time i used the license key provided with the purchase to activate the plugin on the dev store I understand that I can request the domain name be changed and you will be able to do so.

However, with the subdomain I would like to keep testing the site, please create/send a dev license key so my real key can be used on the live site simultaneously.

thank you

Yaros

Staff member
Hello Yaros
I have purchased the plugin and created a DEV/TEST Site, at this time i used the license key provided with the purchase to activate the plugin on the dev store I understand that I can request the domain name be changed and you will be able to do so.

However, with the subdomain I would like to keep testing the site, please create/send a dev license key so my real key can be used on the live site simultaneously.

thank you
Please PM me the domain where the main key will be used and domain for testing?

Hi Yaros,

I sent an email to support@alidropship to request a testing license but they told me to better contact you here in the forum but I cannot found the option to PM you.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.