[SOLD] Selling store with $300 revenue + 4.2k Facebook page + 5.7k Instagram page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick84

Hello,

I’m selling my established site which I have been enhancing/optimizing during the past couple of months to make sure everything looks good aesthetically and has enough social proof to get the ball rolling. Initial development was done by AliDropship which did a great job for a start. Reason I am selling is that I would like to concentrate on a different store now and simply won’t have the time to manage both. The site that is up for sale is in the dog niche and specializes in a specific product group (not jewelry or clothes as you might think). If interested, please PM so I can provide link + more info.

Some initial details:
· Store was created beginning of April but real work and operations started somewhere in June. My Facebook page has 4.2k followers and my Instagram is now close to 6k with over 7% engagement rate (anywhere b/w 400-500 likes per post). Normally for a similar Instagram page alone price starts at $100+.
· The store has generated 10 sales up to date for a total of $300 revenue which has been achieved mainly through organic Instagram traffic. Please note I have not done any marketing up to date! No Facebook or Instagram promotions. This on its own presents a huge potential for whoever buys the store and wants to invest in ads.
· Total number of uploaded products is 116 and each product has its unique description, edited gallery, and imported reviews. I have uploaded only 4-5 star reviews and gone through each review to make sure the ones where Aliexpress is mentioned are removed.

What you get in the bundle:
· Domain name + SSL + hosting. Hosting is by AliDropship and is paid up until March 31st, 2018
· All installed plugins and theme (Michelangelo) + AliDropship license
· Cashback program In place
· Instagram and facebook pages

Basically everything is setup and already rolling. I will just transfer operations and provide needed initial support to whoever buys the store. Only thing that needs to be done is to bring in your payment processor accounts (paypal and/or credit cards) to replace the ones I currently use. My asking price is $500. As mentioned above please PM me if interested.

Last edited:

The Dropper

Please send me the URL of the store + social profiles, I would like to know if you used any bot to grow the instagram account ?

my Instagram is now close to 6k with over 7% engagement rate (anywhere b/w 400-500 likes per post). Normally for a similar Instagram page alone price starts at $100+.
Sorry to add this, but an instagram account with 6K followers & 7% engagement rate built manually will nowhere cost more than $35, price decrease when used a software.

Also, can you please elaborate more on how you chooses that price of $500, i think it's a bit higher for a non promoted store.

Thanks & good luck.

Nick84

Please send me the URL of the store + social profiles, I would like to know if you used any bot to grow the instagram account ?
I will send you the links in a separate message.

Sorry to add this, but an instagram account with 6K followers & 7% engagement rate built manually will nowhere cost more than $35, price decrease when used a software.
Good stuff you are able to find such accounts for $35. Mind sharing where they are being sold? Because if I can get a 6k account with anywhere b/w 350-600 likes per post, good targeted audience (not dog accounts that have followers interested in horses, cars, and any other general topics that have nothing to do with dogs) I will definitely buy it next time instead of spending 5-6 months trying to build my own. I've been digging in different ig related forums (mpsocial one of them, would recommend it to anyone just starting with Instagram by the way, they have some quite good informative topics) and I've seen accounts being sold + I have been interested myself to buy a few times and the prices I was offered were nowhere near 35 bucks.

Also, can you please elaborate more on how you chooses that price of $500, i think it's a bit higher for a non promoted store.
My site was built from scratch by the AliDropship team. Check their rates for a custom store. What I am selling equals the Advanced package ($499) with a few differences. In the package they include twitter and G+ accounts which I do not have. I do however have social presence already well established with my fb and ig pages. Also I do have hosting that is paid for and runs until April next year. Delivery time in my case will be 1-2 days (just to organize the transition and offer any initial help to whoever buys the store) instead of appr. 2 weeks. Number of products I have uploaded is already over 100 + 60 additional waiting in the import list. Last but not least - main advantage is that my store has already generated sales.

i think it's a bit higher for a non promoted store.
What is your definition for "non promoted" really? Not having spent $100-200-etc. on fb ads? These $300 in sales came directly from my ig account by posts which promote the products I sell. So in a way this is a promotion on its own. Should I have spent some good $$$ on fb ads most likely my asking price for the store would have been different already. Plus promotion does not necessarily = sales.

Last edited:

The Dropper

Good stuff you are able to find such accounts for $35. Mind sharing where they are being sold? Because if I can get a 6k account with anywhere b/w 350-600 likes per post, good targeted audience (not dog accounts that have followers interested in horses, cars, and any other general topics that have nothing to do with dogs) I will definitely buy it next time instead of spending 5-6 months trying to build my own. I've been digging in different ig related forums (mpsocial one of them, would recommend it to anyone just starting with Instagram by the way, they have some quite good informative topics) and I've seen accounts being sold + I have been interested myself to buy a few times and the prices I was offered were nowhere near 35 bucks.

I've been creating & selling instagram accounts before, i used to sell accounts with engagement between 10% to 20% & 5K-8K followers at the price of $35 to $50 and it's still a higher price, i no longer working on this but There are pretty good sellers on Blackhatworld forum that sell hand grown accounts with higher engagement (between 50% to 70%), those are accounts that built manually without bot & without the follow/unfollow method. their rate are about 0,01 for each follower, i can recommend that guy : https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/h...ounts-with-insane-engagement-for-sale.962984/ ; he can do custom accounts too if you need one.

What is your definition for "non promoted" really? Not having spent $100-200-etc. on fb ads? These $300 in sales came directly from my ig account by posts which promote the products I sell. So in a way this is a promotion on its own. Should I have spent some good $$$ on fb ads most likely my asking price for the store would have been different already. Plus promotion does not necessarily = sales.

What i meant exactly is if the store is generating passive income, sorry i didn't notice the part where you talked about passive sales on the thread. it would help if you integrate a breakdown of the sales for the past 3 months for example.

Nick84

I've been creating & selling instagram accounts before, i used to sell accounts with engagement between 10% to 20% & 5K-8K followers at the price of $35 to $50 and it's still a higher price, i no longer working on this but There are pretty good sellers on Blackhatworld forum that sell hand grown accounts with higher engagement (between 50% to 70%), those are accounts that built manually without bot & without the follow/unfollow method. their rate are about 0,01 for each follower, i can recommend that guy : https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/h...ounts-with-insane-engagement-for-sale.962984/ ; he can do custom accounts too if you need one.
Thank you very much for sharing. I went real quick through the link and perhaps it is a good alternative when you don't have some good 5-6 months to spend growing an account on your own. I see he mentions using powerlikes which to my understanding is pretty much engagement groups. Whether that's good or bad is a completely separate topic. The prices he has listed aren't too far away from what I mentioned in my initial post. 3.2k followers for $50. So for 6k followers we are looking at around $100. In any case the instagram account that goes with my store is a good addition to the bundle and has helped me generate my sales.

What i meant exactly is if the store is generating passive income, sorry i didn't notice the part where you talked about passive sales on the thread. it would help if you integrate a breakdown of the sales for the past 3 months for example.
Attached is a break down by date/revenue of the sales that have been generated so far.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.5 KB · Views: 50

JulezFM39

Hi Nick, please could you send me the details? Thanks for all the information above, you have certainly worked hard on this store! Many thanks, Julia

Status
Not open for further replies.