[Social Rabbit Plugin] Problem on Instagram Authorization

Zedeks

Hello im facing the same issue, im unable to authorize Instagram in my website using this plugin, only facebook works, that could be an issue related to Instagran detecting the plugin as unwanted application? please resolve the issue, since i bought the plugin for instagram principally

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello im facing the same issue, im unable to authorize Instagram in my website using this plugin, only facebook works, that could be an issue related to Instagran detecting the plugin as unwanted application? please resolve the issue, since i bought the plugin for instagram principally
Hi, answered you via email.

chris37

Looks like Instagram restricted requests from your IP( = your website IP= your servers IP).

That's why we recommend adding a good reliable proxy to change your website(= server) IP and to show another IP to Instagram. But the thing is that Instagram doesn't admit any proxy( IP), so it we recommend trying several ones.
Instagram makes changes every day and it's difficult to tell for sure why it do consider today your IP should be restricted today‍.

Sometimes it shows the error "Please wait a few minutes before you try", so it means there are too many request from one IP and you'd better to wait for some time and try again later.

1. Add a proxy( You can use any paid proxy service. For example:
    Free-proxy-list.net, Gatherproxy.com, Getproxylist.com, Proxy-list.org, Hidemy.life

2. Login to Instagram at Rabbit, doing the following steps:

• Enter Instagram section in Social Rabbit plugin, try to authorize,
  • Enter your Instagram mobile and and confirm it's you,
  • Try to enter Instagram section in Social Rabbit plugin

Nothing of that is working.

I have multiple websites and I handle also clients' websites. Some of them the Instagram tool in social rabbit work some no.

I trust alidropship team can find the solution for all of us. That is taking too much of my time already and I need it to be fixed. Not just for me but for all of us.

We are getting this tool for auto-posting and we are more worried if the tool itself is working.

Please Find a solution for us.

Thank you
Chris

Reactions: BaB

Zedeks

Nothing of that is working.

I have multiple websites and I handle also clients' websites. Some of them the Instagram tool in social rabbit work some no.

I trust alidropship team can find the solution for all of us. That is taking too much of my time already and I need it to be fixed. Not just for me but for all of us.

We are getting this tool for auto-posting and we are more worried if the tool itself is working.

Please Find a solution for us.

Thank you
Chris
Im also agree with you, many attempts.... nothing, also their personal accessed my website and they not found any soluton, they are talking me to use a proxy server for instagram, but I am not satisfied with this alternative, the plugin should work without having so many obstacles... also doing the proxy method with my hosting support does not solve it either, instagram is the main feature of this plugin that should be working, people dont use too much facebook , tweeter or pinterest, people is using instagram and tiktok as main social network, please fix it ASAP

Reactions: BaB

chris37

Im also agree with you, many attempts.... nothing, also their personal accessed my website and they not found any soluton, they are talking me to use a proxy server for instagram, but I am not satisfied with this alternative, the plugin should work without having so many obstacles... also doing the proxy method with my hosting support does not solve it either, instagram is the main feature of this plugin that should be working, people dont use too much facebook , tweeter or pinterest, people is using instagram and tiktok as main social network, please fix it ASAP
I fixed mine myself.

chris37

could you explain what you did to resolve?
How I say i have many websites. The social rabbit Instagram tool is look like have different issue in each one of them. I just try everything to make it work as the proxy method is not allowed by my hosting. The issue is not how I fixed it. the issue is everyone must use this tool automatically without to require any extra step. For this specific website, I use incognito browser , change the username (username not psw) of instagram, login on Instagram from the browser and login too in social rabbit. I am positive Alidropship team will find the solution for fix this issue for the general public.

Zedeks

How I say i have many websites. The social rabbit Instagram tool is look like have different issue in each one of them. I just try everything to make it work as the proxy method is not allowed by my hosting. The issue is not how I fixed it. the issue is everyone must use this tool automatically without to require any extra step. For this specific website, I use incognito browser , change the username (username not psw) of instagram, login on Instagram from the browser and login too in social rabbit. I am positive Alidropship team will find the solution for fix this issue for the general public.
i've tried that but doesnt work for me always this message appears on instagram from browser, i was using incognito as well

Attachments

• Untitled11.png
    Untitled11.png
    41 KB · Views: 6

chris37

Hi @Nadezhda ,

I hope you are well.

The new issue, lol. Pinterest has authorized, poster and galleries it shows in the overviews that were posted without an issue but in the actual pinterest account, nothing is appearing.

Please can you share your thought on that or any possible solution?

Note: I tried a different board, but nothing happened. I create a new board to post there, but still, nothing happened on the pinterest account.

Thank you.
Chris

Zedeks

@Nadezhda i would like an update on my thicket , i need that plugin working with instagram , please assist me or create a fix for the issue

chris37

Hi @Nadezhda ,

I hope you are well.

The new issue, lol. Pinterest has authorized, poster and galleries it shows in the overviews that were posted without an issue but in the actual pinterest account, nothing is appearing.

Please can you share your thought on that or any possible solution?

Note: I tried a different board, but nothing happened. I create a new board to post there, but still, nothing happened on the pinterest account.

Thank you.
Chris
I would also like to update something here, I downgraded the social rabbit and pinterest is working!!

jarhead

What is the status of the plugin? Is there a timeline for when the Instagram authorization issue will be resolved?

chris37

Edit: apologies... the link above is just a changelog. Maybe someone else can post a link to download the older versions.
Update: they latest version working perfect in my end now!!!

Zedeks

@Nadezhda when the issue will be fixed? Too much time since the last update of this plugin (Social Rabbit ver. 3.3.23 - 17.10.22 (current version))