[Social Rabbit Plugin] Problem on Instagram Authorization

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, we're expecting the issue should be resolved in a day or two.
I will keep you updated.
Sorry for inconvenience!

chris37

Hi, I use
SocialRabbit ver. 3.3.23 - 17.10.22 (current version) which is known for fixing the Instagram authorization issue.

Guess what .... It doesn't.

Please check it out

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 6.45.49 PM.png

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, It looks like Instagram restricted requests from your IP( = your website IP= your servers IP).
Instagram makes changes every day and it's difficult to tell for sure why it do consider today your IP should be restricted today‍♀️

I think it's a huge automatic system and all the changes occur there indulating...
That's why we do our best to help our clients and add our own paid proxy to show another IP to Instagram and authorize to Instagram accounts via SR.

You can send your credentials to me via PM and I will try to help you.
Or you can add your own proxy if you wish( here is the information how to do that).

maggames1968

Hi, It looks like Instagram restricted requests from your IP( = your website IP= your servers IP).
Instagram makes changes every day and it's difficult to tell for sure why it do consider today your IP should be restricted today‍♀️

I think it's a huge automatic system and all the changes occur there indulating...
That's why we do our best to help our clients and add our own paid proxy to show another IP to Instagram and authorize to Instagram accounts via SR.

You can send your credentials to me via PM and I will try to help you.
Or you can add your own proxy if you wish( here is the information how to do that).
Hi Nadezhda:

is there a way to check if instagram restricted my ip adress? I have the same problem and cant get it fixed!

AhmedSaif

my Social Rabbit Plugins can't access Instagram
I always get message (Please wait a few minutes before you try again.)
can you help to solve this issue

1668425057944.png

chris37

Hello @Nadezhda

The same issue again.

My credential is correct.

I tried an incognito browser.

I even change the password but the result is always the same here in the social rabbit.

6TDRpr.jpg

BaB

The Instagram connection in the Social Rabbit Plugin does not work on any of my sites. Alidropship just can't seem to fix it.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Looks like Instagram restricted requests from your IP( = your website IP= your servers IP).

That's why we recommend adding a good reliable proxy to change your website(= server) IP and to show another IP to Instagram. But the thing is that Instagram doesn't admit any proxy( IP), so it we recommend trying several ones.
Instagram makes changes every day and it's difficult to tell for sure why it do consider today your IP should be restricted today‍.

Sometimes it shows the error "Please wait a few minutes before you try", so it means there are too many request from one IP and you'd better to wait for some time and try again later.

1. Add a proxy( You can use any paid proxy service. For example:
    Free-proxy-list.net, Gatherproxy.com, Getproxylist.com, Proxy-list.org, Hidemy.life

2. Login to Instagram at Rabbit, doing the following steps:

• Enter Instagram section in Social Rabbit plugin, try to authorize,
  • Enter your Instagram mobile and and confirm it's you,
  • Try to enter Instagram section in Social Rabbit plugin

BaB

So, we have to pay for an additional service, to deal with Social Rabbit every day and in the end, we are again not sure if it will work properly. That's not what I want from a plugin that is supposed to automate some processes.

Nadezhda

Staff member
You can try free proxy too.
Instagram may block different IPs and we can't influence it, sorry.