[Social Rabbit Plugin] Problem on Instagram Authorization

JackBusiness90

Hi,
Is there anyone facing this issue when authorizing your account for Instagram?
I have a business Instagram account created few days ago, when I authorize using the username and password, it manage to detect the login activity, but keep showing "Please, login in to Instagram app and accept Instagram Terms and Data Policy".

I have tried to clear off all the login activity from the app and browser. Also tried to use private browser (incognito window) to login the Instagram as well as re-login in my mobile Instagram app. There is nothing wrong for the login, but happen to Social Rabbit Plugin.

This drive me crazy on the authorization process. Please if anyone facing the same share your solution here. Much appreciated on it.

1596442107715.png

Direct Webstore

I have a business Instagram account created few days ago
No idea about this particular problem, but, like it says in the docs and various forum posts, you really should use a new account manually for a couple of months or so and let it "mature' a little first before using tools like Social Rabbit ... which makes your current problem moot. At the moment.

But if you wish to go ahead anyway ... anyone else have any idea?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Chris! We didn't face such an issue yet, everything works well on our test websites
Снимок экрана 2020-08-06 в 14.39.16.png
Снимок экрана 2020-08-06 в 14.38.14.png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-08-06 в 14.38.14.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • Снимок экрана 2020-08-06 в 14.38.14.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

chris37

Could you please share us screenshots? I should have a look.

@Nadezhda that is very strange ...
All day yesterday I tried to importing from this 2 services without to be able ... It just stack on loading forever.
But I check it now after you show me the screenshot and is working fine.

I don't know what cause the issue before.

Hi,
Is there anyone facing this issue when authorizing your account for Instagram?
I have a business Instagram account created few days ago, when I authorize using the username and password, it manage to detect the login activity, but keep showing "Please, login in to Instagram app and accept Instagram Terms and Data Policy".

I have tried to clear off all the login activity from the app and browser. Also tried to use private browser (incognito window) to login the Instagram as well as re-login in my mobile Instagram app. There is nothing wrong for the login, but happen to Social Rabbit Plugin.

This drive me crazy on the authorization process. Please if anyone facing the same share your solution here. Much appreciated on it.

View attachment 12509
Oh, of course I've run into this problem and have come to the conclusion that instagram only gets worse with each new update. My friend started her blog there back in 2014, she had a good number of followers and after their next update her account was blocked with no indication of the problem. I, on the other hand, had trouble logging in, but I solved it with how-to instructions and now have access to my account. Plus, it was very important to me because the account is working and was needed to promote stores

Last edited:

Banditos

Hi all! Do you use Instagram to advertise and grow your business? To what extent is it a working method?

balalath

Try reinstalling the plugin. You may have encountered a bug. In all the time I've been using this plugin, I have not encountered such a problem. I've noticed some problems with Instagram lately. But that doesn't change that Instagram is a very useful thing. If you use it competently, you can make money or gain popularity. People who have learned the principles of this platform now successfully sell any goods to a huge audience. Anyone can achieve this. It is necessary to study various articles and guides. For example, I recently learned how to repost on instagram - 1394ta and how this feature can increase activity on my account.

Last edited:

Adan

Hi, I am facing a problem with social rabbit. I am unable to connect my Instagram account with it. Every time I am facing the same error that the account with this username not exists.

Adan

The error message is

"The username you entered doesn't appear to belong to an account. Please check your username and try again."

Adan

I have contacted them multiple times but still no response. I purchased this plugin only for Instagram.

lulu

Hi, I am facing a problem with social rabbit. I am unable to connect my Instagram account with it. Every time I am facing the same error that the account with this username not exists.
Hello, I am facing the same issue.. either it gives me that the account does not exist or incorrect password.. i have been trying to log in for the past week