Social Media Services (FB, Twitter, IG ...)

elfrost

Hello, I want to share with you one of my online business.

We all know that for a good social media marketing, we need to use some "fake" Facebook account or get more followers for your IG.

Let me introduce EzProBiz Social

I offer services such as:
  • Facebook
  • Gmail
  • Hotmail
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Mail.ru
  • Yahoo
  • Web Traffic
  • ...and more

some Incoming services:
  • Youtube
  • Google+
  • ...and more

First 20 orders -> add "alimember10" coupon and get 10%OFF on any services (Except Facebook Customs Accounts)

Feel free to ask any questions
Regards,

Last edited:

mushrukh

We all know that for a good social media marketing, we need to use some "fake" Facebook account or get more followers for your IG.

• Facebook
  • Gmail
  • Hotmail
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Mail.ru
  • Yahoo
  • Web Traffic
  • ...and more

some Incoming services:
  • Youtube
  • Google+
  • ...and more

First 20 orders -> add "alimember10" coupon and get 10%OFF on any services

Regards,
Please explain more about it.. It didnt go well in my brain

elfrost

@mushrukh Hi, not sure what I can say more :p

I'm offering service to create "fake" accounts to use with Social Media. also Create email account.

Many guides are teaching you about Facebook Marketing and stuff like that and no one wants to use his primary/personnal accounts to do so.

You wanna share your viral post on several group -> Do it with many FB accounts
You wanna send mass emails promoting your product -> Do it with many email accounts

You see what I mean?

Its not a fully "whitehat" method, I'd say Greyhat

Last edited:

kingpin

i will surely buy some old PVA facebook accounts from you. I usually buy these kind of accounts from other sources.
though you're a member here and would love to try out your services and give my reviews on here.

Just one question.

will these accounts be banned if accessed from non USA IPs?

or you would suggest to use vpn or private proxies for the purpose.

regards!

elfrost

Hello @kingpin
To answer to your question, I tried USA Account using my IP from Canada and I use HMA to get USA VPN as well. In both case, I did not get any issues.
BUT I got some of my account ban as I added to many friends at the same day I think.. I would suggest to use VPN Proxy but I could not say that its a must have.
anyway, All people using those kind on methods are supposed to be aware about risks.

I'd say also that if you get problem with an account within 24 hours, I would resend new one.

cheers

elfrost

Ok guys, there something new.

I just release a nicely package named "Facebook Custom Account"

I created my own original system for creating and farming facebook accounts. Accounts are created using unique USA phone numbers. All accounts i provide to you are high quality accounts that were made using my private method.

PRICE LIST:

1. Empty accounts - 1.25$
2. Fully filled accounts (personal photos,cover,avatar,timeline posts) - 1,75$
3. Accounts with friends - from 2.30$
4. Aged Accounts - from 5.50$

EXTRA OPTIONS:

I am able to provide any type of accounts. If you want to order accounts cuztomized specially for you just pm or email me.

I can set locations and names on yours. If you need for example USA accounts, i will provide accounts with decent US names and Locations.

DELIVERY

You will receive accounts in format:

login;pass;mailpass;day;month;year of birth;country set;gender;type;source;profile link;amount of friends

So basically you get facebook accounts with actual email accounts. That's a bargain!

100% GUARANTEE

I will send your money back or replace all disabled accounts in 24/48 hours!

FYI: all accounts are Female. If you need Male, add 2$ per account

----------------------------------
Accounts details
Accounts for Advertising:
Best type: HIT: 5 years old account with friends
These accounts you should use if you are planning to run Advertisements on Facebook. We recommend you use 2-3 years old accounts with friends or way better 5-6 years old accounts with friends. Each account you buy you need to warm up before running the ads. “Warm up” – use account for a while like a real user from your location (proxy/VPN). How long to warm up – you need to decide by yourself.

Accounts for Spying:
Best type: PROFI: SpyAds account
These accounts you should use if you need to know what’s on the market right now. Each account will show you Sponsored Ads by country, age and gender. Before sending the order please type in the comment box following criteria: country, age, gender for your accounts.

Using these accounts, you will be able to see and analyze:

– what kind of services and products are offered for each group of users you need;

– what kind of Advertisements are running your competitors;

– what services and products are popular in different countries;

– you will be able to click on needed Advertisements.

Accounts for Activities:
Best type: PRAGMATIC: 6-8 months old account with friends
New account with 30-50 friends

If you are planning to communicate with users, post your stuff in groups or add friends then better to use accounts with some friends. By these actions accounts can be easily locked by FB because users can report your accounts. Also, FB can flag your content or mark your actions as suspicious activity. So we recommend you to use new accounts or a bit aged ones with some friends on them. These accounts look pretty real and have a good price.

Accounts for Personal use:

Best type: Almost all of the types

Just make a choice what’s better for your needs.

For example, you can need accounts for following issues:

– personal use (register external accounts via Facebook);

– create apps, pages or groups;

– add account as an admin of group or pages;

– play prank with your friends on Facebook.

mushrukh

• Facebook
  • Gmail
  • Hotmail
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Mail.ru
  • Yahoo
  • Web Traffic
  • ...and more

some Incoming services:
  • Youtube
  • Google+
  • ...and more

First 20 orders -> add "alimember10" coupon and get 10%OFF on any services (Except Facebook Customs Accounts)

Regards,

• Facebook
  • Gmail
  • Hotmail
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Mail.ru
  • Yahoo
  • Web Traffic
  • ...and more

some Incoming services:
  • Youtube
  • Google+
  • ...and more

Regards,
I PM you.. please check

kingpin

elfrost is a nice guy. And would be using his services here which will be beneficial for webrily 2.0 link posting

But i would suggest elfrost to keep the prices little more favourable from customer point of view

This guy is recommended :)

ho ho

elfrost

very expensive lol
i'd say around $4-6k
A lot depends from accounts niche, followers, engagement etc.
cheaper than that are fake ones. my point of view