Smart Paypal Buttons (Pay via Paypal and on-site Credit Card)

wallacemix

For Original Alidropship plugin, there’s a Payment option that we will choose either Classic (SOAP) or REST API. I’m using Classic method and only has the pay with Paypal button.

I can turn on the Smart Button with REST API, it appeared but only tested the Pay with paypal, haven’t tried the Credit card option. Maybe tomorrow when I have the time, I’ll try with the Sandbox and borrow my friend’s card to try it live.

According to Paypal themself, Smart Button is only for USUK accounts, this is the thing that bugs me... I need to know if there’s a loophole for this!
It goes steady, it works, tests performed successfully. Another good card payment option is Stripe which can be an extra option to Paypal.

the_lyall

It goes steady, it works, tests performed successfully. Another good card payment option is Stripe which can be an extra option to Paypal.
I use Stripe and PayPal together on my sites, but again it could be a problem if you're not UK or US based. I know Stripe is available in a lot of countries but there are probably restrictions in some areas as with PayPal...

wallacemix

Eu uso Stripe e PayPal juntos em meus sites, mas novamente pode ser um problema se você não estiver no Reino Unido ou nos EUA. Eu sei que o Stripe está disponível em muitos países, mas provavelmente há restrições em algumas áreas como com o PayPal... [/CITAÇÃO]

I'm from Brazil

daniel-97

I’m still testing the card function. Asking my friends to do a test but some turned out to be a fail test. I’m still looking into this though

And Stripe is not supported in my country, I tried that!

Mar

I’m still testing the card function. Asking my friends to do a test but some turned out to be a fail test. I’m still looking into this though
Paypal Smart Button is just for an additional buyer experience. Customers can buy without it. For me, if there is a bit of doubt about the buttons, I would not take the risk, it is not worth.

chris37

And Stripe is not supported in my country, I tried that!
About stripe is not support in my country us well so I use a bank which is support by stripe...if you want sent me pm for I give you the details how i did it...
I don't want to promo any bank In pupplic.

Reactions: Mar

daniel-97

Paypal Smart Button is just for an additional buyer experience. Customers can buy without it. For me, if there is a bit of doubt about the buttons, I would not take the risk, it is not worth.
True
About stripe is not support in my country us well so I use a bank which is support by stripe...if you want sent me pm for I give you the details how i did it...
I don't want to promo any bank In pupplic.
I tried with your method, and it's actually not available for me :( I use Payoneer's US bank account and Stripe went 1 step ahead and didn't accept the bank!

It's okay, I can go with Paypal, their service is good for me!

chris37

I tried with your method, and it's actually not available for me :( I use Payoneer's US bank account and Stripe went 1 step ahead and didn't accept the bank!
I don't use this bank ...also use normal stripe not atlas, if you want to go with this method sent me PM I will explain better ...I don't want to promote other bank on puplic.
Also your address must be in a country support by stripe....how I say i can explain better on PM

wallacemix

I know that you support Pagseguro as a Payment Gateway for Brazil, but it is not a good option for those who do Dropshipping, it is frowned upon among Droppshipers. Because when the customer makes a purchase, if the product does not arrive in two weeks, they send an email to the buyer asking if the product has arrived, if it has not arrived they refund the payment to the buyer. The only option left for us is Paypal, because the most used here is the mercadopago, they could implement the mercadopago for Brazil in the future and remove this delay from Pagseguro.

Ricardo

I know that you support Pagseguro as a Payment Gateway for Brazil, but it is not a good option for those who do Dropshipping, it is frowned upon among Droppshipers. Because when the customer makes a purchase, if the product does not arrive in two weeks, they send an email to the buyer asking if the product has arrived, if it has not arrived they refund the payment to the buyer. The only option left for us is Paypal, because the most used here is the mercadopago, they could implement the mercadopago for Brazil in the future and remove this delay from Pagseguro.
ae bro, what did you do to get the transparent checkout in the store. I'm also having these problems because I opted for the Plugin without woocommerce.
But in Brazil, PIX and Boleto are the foundation of any checkout. Unfortunately paypal does not accept this and the alidropship team does not prioritize Brazilian customers.
What did you do after that?