Shipping Address Change to previous buyer after change in shipping method or quantity

Hi, I make many orders every day and in some orders I experience some problem with the shipping address of the client.

Specifically I make the autocomplete order and the details of the customer are autofill fine.

BUT when I change the shipping method or quantity of the order, the page refresh with the new quantity or shipping method.
On some cases I realized that after that refresh the shipping address changed to the previous client!!
I had some orders shipped to other clients and I realized it after I get the tracking number! So I need to reorder to the correct client.

This issue is serious and must be fixed.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I make many orders every day and in some orders I experience some problem with the shipping address of the client.

Specifically I make the autocomplete order and the details of the customer are autofill fine.

BUT when I change the shipping method or quantity of the order, the page refresh with the new quantity or shipping method.
On some cases I realized that after that refresh the shipping address changed to the previous client!!
I had some orders shipped to other clients and I realized it after I get the tracking number! So I need to reorder to the correct client.

This issue is serious and must be fixed.
Hello, this issue is connected with error of fulfilling, maybe your address limit was exceeded. Please next time pay attention to notifications during auto-order.

I was clear the shipping address. And the name was fulfilled fine. But its not always change the shipping address. Only some times when I choose different method of shipping.