REVIEWS IMPORTING BUT NOT SHOWING TEXT OR IMAGES

tpnomore

Hi, as per title, the reviews are importing and the single product page will show the number of reviews however in the review block, there are no reviews displayed below the review count

It only shows 'write review' it does not show the imported reviews

See attached

thanks!

Attachments

• REVIEW DISPLAY ISSUE.png
    REVIEW DISPLAY ISSUE.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 19

daniel-97

Inside the product editing, scroll down to the "Discussion" section and check this
1589853686394.png

Or you can "quick edit" the product
1589853771023.png

Adanac

I have same problem still even there is check mark on allow comments. is there another fix please? thanks

Adanac

It seems that there is a delay when turning on reviews, after about 15 minutes, they appear. But now I have another issue which is when checking out, the cart is empty, any fix for this? Thanks

Georgy

when adding a product in the shopping cart and check out, the cart is still empty
Hello! Thank you for reaching us.

If you are using AliDropship Original Plugin, please, check your shipping settings and enable your default shipping:

1610905311281.png

Best regards,
George

Adanac

Yes, I enabled the default shipping and that fixed one part of the issue but now the last step clicking on the proceed to check out, it goes to the page (domain.com/cart) which the page appears broken, misplaced links all over the page :-(

Georgy

Yes, I enabled the default shipping and that fixed one part of the issue but now the last step clicking on the proceed to check out, it goes to the page (domain.com/cart) which the page appears broken, misplaced links all over the page :-(
Please, contact our support team with access details to your WP + cPanel - support@alidropship.com

Best regards,
George

kloader

Hi, I'm having the problem of no reviews showing. I have approved all the 100's of reviews. Watched the video on it and followed it exactly. Nothing. I've tried other plugins to get them to show still nothing. I've spent almost a week trying to fix it.
Is the plugin having a problem? Any ideas?

Thank you
Kevin

Georgy

Hi, I'm having the problem of no reviews showing. I have approved all the 100's of reviews. Watched the video on it and followed it exactly. Nothing. I've tried other plugins to get them to show still nothing. I've spent almost a week trying to fix it.
Is the plugin having a problem? Any ideas?

Thank you
Kevin
Hi, Kevin! Send your request to our support team, they will check your case - support@alidropship.com