Return AliExpress Tracking number to Woo?

Stephen

Hi Yaros,

Is it possible that once order has been completed in AliExpress that the Tracking number be sent back to WooCommerce, so that the customer can use it on 17track? It's quite tedious to manually email customers their tracking number.

Thanks.

Chris Embry

Hi Yaros,

Is it possible that once order has been completed in AliExpress that the Tracking number be sent back to WooCommerce, so that the customer can use it on 17track? It's quite tedious to manually email customers their tracking number.

Thanks.
I would love to see that feature,AS it is quite tasking

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,

Thanks.
This feature is under construction and will be available soon (approx. in next 1-2 weeks). We are also tired with sending tracking ids manually:)

When exactly will this happen? we where told like 3 weeks ago that next week. my business is basically stop right now because of this.

Direct Webstore

my business is basically stop right now

There's no way I'd "stop" my business because of this minor detail ... Rather than being a drama queen and complaining, I'd be using common sense and manually inserting the Tracking Number into emails and keep my business going. Just my 2 cents worth.

How the f**k ask you for an opinion? back off. we are here to talk about promises that they no deliver plus i have a huge websites no you baby stores, so if you don't know what the hell are you talking about just get the hell out of my business with your "drama queen" and stop the stupid bullying in all your post. Just my 2 cents worth.

Direct Webstore

How the f**k ask you for an opinion? b

How rude. I suggest you look up the word "Forum" ... it 's a place where people "give thier opinion". If you can't handle that .. leave. Simple as that. Or be smart, take my advice and manually include the Tracking Number in an email to your customers. I'm pretty sure the development team are trying to implement it as fast as they can.

But hey! If you want to damage your business through stupidity and stubborness ... up to you.

Good luck :)