Removed country selection but default selection is china?

Knightofmoon

Hello.

I'm currently working on a store.

It's been in the making for a quiet bit of time i've been trying to figure out what and how.

i finally got to the last bit with the problem now that if i select a product it will be shown to my customers like product, color add or not.

So when i get it and "automatically fill it out" it will be saying default select of country China which is something i dont exactly want.

I selected all the products to come from suppliers in Czech with a decent price and shipment fee.

How does one fix or work around this?

I was wondering if i could get the order and then order it again from the supplier with the right country selection it would work but the order would be screwed cause customer would try to track it and it would say doesn't exist.

chris37

So when i get it and "automatically fill it out" it will be saying default select of country China which is something i dont exactly want.

To me is look that you have mess with the attributes and broke the connection with aliexpress!!

chris37

I was wondering if i could get the order and then order it again from the supplier with the right country selection it would work but the order would be screwed cause customer would try to track it and it would say doesn't exist

You can get the order .. and you sent Manually the tracking number to your customers.

Knightofmoon

i think i wrote it wrong then.

So the idea is that the customers on my webshop aren't allowed to select any country they can see at the products see what they want.

When it comes to delivery from i want it to be a EU country so like Czech now i want to select those countries but i was told if i remove the "Ship from" then i can message the supplier telling him where i want the product to come from.

Now that's not really happening cause i already tried that and the supplier sent it from china..

How do i work around this?

@chris37