Product Variation Menu Issue

Protik

How to stop this drop down variation menu? I'm using Alidropship Woo Plugin on WooCommerce store built with OceanWP theme. The square variation box is the feature of Alidropship Woo plugin you all know guys. But it did not replace itself with the default variation drop-down menu, rather it is showing itself above the default variation menu which is not expected nor acceptable. How to get rid of this? I just need the Alidropship plugin variation boxes, not the default one. Someone please help me solving this issue. Your kind help will be so much appreciated.

Attachments

• 58793276_2135658446529397_9158403672885952512_n.jpg
    58793276_2135658446529397_9158403672885952512_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 30

Direct Webstore

I've never used Ocean theme, but with Flatsome theme there is a setting in Flatsome>Advanced >ENABLE DEFAULT WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT GALLERY (Which also covers the variations) Is there a similar setting in Ocean theme somewhere?

Have you enabled "Nice Attributes" in Alidropship>Settings>Nice Attributes?

Protik

Yes, I have enabled "Nice Attributes". That's why those two variation menus are showing. Nice Attributes couldn't stop the default WooCommerce Variation Menu.
I don't have the option to enable/disable default WooCommerce Product Gallery.

Direct Webstore

You could hide the extra one with CSS, but without having that theme, I can't tell you how.

But first, why don't you just temporarily try another theme. If it's OK, then you know the Ocean Theme is at fault, then you can write to Ocean theme's support.

Protik

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I checked with another theme and it was fine. Then I contact theme support and they provided me with a custom CSS code and now it is fixed.

yr219

How is the compatibility between alidropship woo+OceanWP+Elementor have u noticed any conflict issues so far ?
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I checked with another theme and it was fine. Then I contact theme support and they provided me with a custom CSS code and now it is fixed.