Problems with abandoned cars

Nachochef

Please someone to help me. My store is a cemetery of abandoned cars, and no customer leaves their email, so I can not track them.
Could it be that you have an error in the final stage of purchase?
I leave you a capture.
Can I provide you with a free coupon of some product for someone to try and tell me if it works?

Attachments

• captura de pantalla rompepuzzle.pdf
    92.8 KB · Views: 7

Christina

Administrator
Please someone to help me. My store is a cemetery of abandoned cars, and no customer leaves their email, so I can not track them.
Could it be that you have an error in the final stage of purchase?
I leave you a capture.
Can I provide you with a free coupon of some product for someone to try and tell me if it works?

Hello, dear client!

Do you use PayPal only as a payment gateway on your store? Have you already made a test purchase yourself?

Nachochef

Hello Cristina, how are you, thanks for answering.
If I have Paypal yayer add Payu for credit cards.
Just yesterday I made two purchases and they work well, so I do not understand why I have so many abandoned carts?
How can I make it so that if or if the clients leave their email?
I read something about a landing page, but I do not know how to implement it, where would I have to put it?

Sunster

Staff member
Just call a tow truck to get rid of all the abandoned "cars" :)

How are you detecting these abandoned carts? I ask because they could be false positives also. Eg. Bots are a huge cause of this.
Abandoned carts are not necessarily actual humans so more investigation is usually needed once you've established that your checkout process is working correctly.

Nachochef

The payment process works correctly with Paypal and Páyu.
I did not know about the bots !!! I was happy about the traffic in my store :(
How should I have then? Do you have any ideas?
Sorry for my english, but I'm using a translator.
Also modify the ssl certificate since my site appeared as not secure.

Christina

Administrator
Hello Cristina, how are you, thanks for answering.
If I have Paypal yayer add Payu for credit cards.
Just yesterday I made two purchases and they work well, so I do not understand why I have so many abandoned carts?

As for the abandoned carts, I can recommend you to perform an eCommerce website audit again - the first article I've mentioned in this thread.

How can I make it so that if or if the clients leave their email?

If your customer make a purchase via PayU, PayPal Standart, etc. on your checkout page they can't complete their order without specifying their emails.