Pricing Updates

Barbara

Hi,

I didn't know this forum existed! How did I miss it before now!? Also, isn't there a search forum button? I don't have time to scroll through endless pages...

Problem:
I changed my pricing formula yesterday, and pressed update... After checking my site, I saw prices way out of whack, i.e. highly inflated. Not good!

I had to put my site into maintenance mode (you can get a free plugin for that), to fix the prices. And it took quite a while.
I went back to the pricing page, and pressed the button on the right, which reset prices (but not all of them) to the actual prices charged by suppliers on AliExpress.

After that, I ran another pricing update. That solved the problem for many items, but, strangely, not for all.

For the ones that were wrong, I then went into the edit page and manually reset the product price and the sale price. BTW, the location of those change-price settings changed sometime in the past couple of months. They're now under Variations. Click on the dropdown menu beside Add Variations to find where to change your prices.

Needless to say, there's still a lot of room for improvement in the plugin!

Anyone else have similar problems?

Barbara

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I didn't know this forum existed! How did I miss it before now!? Also, isn't there a search forum button? I don't have time to scroll through endless pages...

Problem:
I changed my pricing formula yesterday, and pressed update... After checking my site, I saw prices way out of whack, i.e. highly inflated. Not good!

I had to put my site into maintenance mode (you can get a free plugin for that), to fix the prices. And it took quite a while.
I went back to the pricing page, and pressed the button on the right, which reset prices (but not all of them) to the actual prices charged by suppliers on AliExpress.

After that, I ran another pricing update. That solved the problem for many items, but, strangely, not for all.

For the ones that were wrong, I then went into the edit page and manually reset the product price and the sale price. BTW, the location of those change-price settings changed sometime in the past couple of months. They're now under Variations. Click on the dropdown menu beside Add Variations to find where to change your prices.

Needless to say, there's still a lot of room for improvement in the plugin!

Anyone else have similar problems?

Barbara
Please check these products on AliExpress , it could be a variations decripancy: you deleted something or seller added a new variation - these products couldn't be updated properly.