Price changing automatically with no formulas

stickypages

In the past we used formulas, but it was getting in the way of how we were changing pricing, so we deleted the forumla, and now we have none.

Although the FRONT-END pricing is still changing. When the plugin is enabled it shows a different price, when it is disabled it shows the correct price.

Here is a screenshot of what we see, and in the right hand side you can see the REAL pricing, of what it should be.
I have tried changing the price, but it's like it adds $1 to each price or something.

Is there something in the database storing something different, i've tried to run searches but cannot see anything.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2017-08-15 15_10_24-Sushi Rolls Maker Mold _ Fickle Pickle.png
    2017-08-15 15_10_24-Sushi Rolls Maker Mold _ Fickle Pickle.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
In the past we used formulas, but it was getting in the way of how we were changing pricing, so we deleted the forumla, and now we have none.

Although the FRONT-END pricing is still changing. When the plugin is enabled it shows a different price, when it is disabled it shows the correct price.

Here is a screenshot of what we see, and in the right hand side you can see the REAL pricing, of what it should be.
I have tried changing the price, but it's like it adds $1 to each price or something.

Is there something in the database storing something different, i've tried to run searches but cannot see anything.

Thanks!
Please check if the options Rounding and Assign cents are enabled. If yes, this is a reason of your price discrepancy