Plugin stops working, Chrome Extension Crashes

timothy

I've been using Alidropship Woo plugin for a long time, so you can be sure what I'm saying is true.

Yesterday after the update to Version 1.05, the Alidropship Woo plugin completely stopped working - the address fields are not filling up correct as they should. Everything has to be done manually now.

To make things worse, the Alidropship Chrome extension is not working with the latest Chrome release either (v69). I believe some others have posted on the forums about this issue.

Can you please make sure all these things are resolved ASAP? It's really frustrating when the update actually spoils the plugin

timothy

Are you referring to the Ali Dropship Woo plugin?

Also, are you using the latest version of Google Chrome?

Direct Webstore

Mar mentioned on the other thread that she is also not having problems after the update. I suggest that while you are waiting for a reply from support (presuming that you wrote to them) ... that you uninstall/delete your present plugin, then download a fresh zip and re-install. Just incase you got a corrupted download when it updated. It does happen sometimes.

Christina

Administrator
I've been using Alidropship Woo plugin for a long time, so you can be sure what I'm saying is true.

Yesterday after the update to Version 1.05, the Alidropship Woo plugin completely stopped working - the address fields are not filling up correct as they should. Everything has to be done manually now.

To make things worse, the Alidropship Chrome extension is not working with the latest Chrome release either (v69). I believe some others have posted on the forums about this issue.

Can you please make sure all these things are resolved ASAP? It's really frustrating when the update actually spoils the plugin

The issue has been resolved! Please check this thread to learn more.