Plug in always redirecting to the license page.

Shahid Abbasi

Hi all,
I'm on Siteground GoGeek plan and have purchased AliDropship Premium Store . I've battled with the plugin for over 8 Hours but no luck. It's always redirecting to the license page.

Where ever I want to go in the Settings, it comes back to the same Licence activation page......

Can someone help, or I should request for refund? No response on Skype and email. I didn't purchase the installation bundle which is like selling a car and its key separately...

Don't really believe their claim to "Set up a Store Quickly" works....

Extremely frustrated...

Attachments

• Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (9)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (9)_LI.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

daniel-97

Hi all,
I'm on Siteground GoGeek plan and have purchased AliDropship Premium Store . I've battled with the plugin for over 8 Hours but no luck. It's always redirecting to the license page.

Where ever I want to go in the Settings, it comes back to the same Licence activation page......

Can someone help, or I should request for refund? No response on Skype and email. I didn't purchase the installation bundle which is like selling a car and its key separately...

Don't really believe their claim to "Set up a Store Quickly" works....

Extremely frustrated...
Source: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2408873-license-key-activation-error

Solutions:
- Step 1: Go to your WordPress dashboard Settings -> General: in WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) should be set: https:// instead of http://.
- Step 2: IonCube Loader is enabled on your hosting server. Contact your Hosting support and ask to enable ionCube Loader on your account or do it yourself (link)
- Step 3: Check if AliDropship plugin is installed in a sub-folder or not. (e.g. yourdomain.com/folder/wp-admin).

Reactions: Mar

chris37

Go to your WordPress dashboard Settings -> General: in WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) should be set: https:// instead of http://
99% this is the proplem...
And is the most common issue.. if he just make a search in the forum the answer is wide available.

Nicolaspla

a mi me paso por un tiempo muy corto, podria decirte que 5 minutos yo creo que es mas orientado algun error del pluguin, fijate si el pluguin esta actualizado o sino elimina la cache de tu navegador , creo que gran parte de esos pequeños problemas aveces estan orientados por la memoria cache asi que mi consejo es que elimines la cache de tu navegador

chris37

a mi me paso por un tiempo muy corto, podria decirte que 5 minutos yo creo que es mas orientado algun error del pluguin, fijate si el pluguin esta actualizado o sino elimina la cache de tu navegador , creo que gran parte de esos pequeños problemas aveces estan orientados por la memoria cache asi que mi consejo es que elimines la cache de tu navegador
Why soooooo many people write in Spanish here ?? why ?

Nicolaspla

Why soooooo many people write in Spanish here ?? why ?
yo no tengo problema con sus mensajes y respuestas en ingles ya que utilizo google chrome y automaticamente me traduce todos los comentarios a español cada vez que entro al foro, puedes hacer lo mismo para que no se estrese por no entender el idioma en español

chris37

yo no tengo problema con sus mensajes y respuestas en ingles ya que utilizo google chrome y automaticamente me traduce todos los comentarios a español cada vez que entro al foro, puedes hacer lo mismo para que no se estrese por no entender el idioma en español
You wrong ! You don't respect the other member who try to help you!

You need the help at least the translate you can do it yourself.

Mar

The forum do not appreciate posts in language other than English. It is the language preferred and understood by most members. Posting in other language is a disrespect to other. This serve as a warning.

Stallion1566

Dear all,

I have seen tons of Alidropship videos in terms of products and services Alidropship provides. I logged-in to this forum because I am sure people here had experience with Alidropship products, services, and support. Therefor, allow me to ask if any of you bought Alidropship Premium store as I am truly interested in that service ?

The reason I am asking is due to chocking videos I have discovered reporting Alidropship Premium store, services and support as one of the worst a man can ever buy. They even called it a scam.

Please check the links below and give me your honest opinion.

Kindly, need your honest opinion, reply and sincere answer on this company before I proceed. The services they offer are amazing but do they work properly? Do they answer clients issues and reply back with solutions? Are the plugins working properly?

Please help me before I proceed with them.

Thanks

Sam

Nicolaspla

Hello personally I have had a good experience so far, I had several technical issues with the configuration and the add-on and I had technical assistance, so personally I recommend it so far everything has worked for me, greetings

daniel-97

Therefor, allow me to ask if any of you bought Alidropship Premium store as I am truly interested in that service ?

The reason I am asking is due to chocking videos I have discovered reporting Alidropship Premium store, services and support as one of the worst a man can ever buy. They even called it a scam.
Alidropship Premium store is basically an already built dropshipping store like we're using, without hosting.

Support and service is still the same like us, nothing more or less.

1604549969944.png
The services they offer are amazing but do they work properly? Do they answer clients issues and reply back with solutions? Are the plugins working properly?
Yes, they work properly

If you send them enough information, they will reply with answers. If not, they will ask for more information.

chris37

I'm having the same problem, I have already updated my url to https, still asks me to activate license...how to fix this
Take a screenshot and show it here..is the only way we be able to investigate it without to have access to your site.