please fix double checkout requirement when pay using Paypal and Credit Card!!!

Bobdin

Alidropship is awesome, but there are many problems that should be fixed. The most important one is the double checkout problem, customers should enter their information two times, I don't understand why you did not fix this problem !!
the other problem is when someone abandons the cart the email sent to him is not complete, there is no link to the abandoned cart. Please YAROS fix this problem as soon as possible. I am not getting any sales yet, but I just want to help to improve your plugin. I am still using Shopify and facebook ads. thank you

Glady

As until now, I'm still waiting from @Yaros team to feedback me on this. This is the most thing I would like to be fixed first if I need to choose. More than half of my customers abandoned because of this issue.

Bobdin

@alioop Now they should because they are obliged to do so. But when this problem is fixed they will not enter their Info two times.

alioop

Then the correct word is "should not". The support team is alerted about this way back and they said they will look into it.

There are alot more things that affect conversion for sure, if you look at it from a really normal consumer POV. But I don't quite doubt them because even with the un-perfect-ness, they still managed to secure the sales.

From my POV, having a little bit of website UX/UI design standpoint and a conversion driven mindset, I'd say there were indeed alot of flaws that needs to be corrected, that's for sure.

Whenever I land on a site, I tend to test out and stress test alot of elements, and use that as a basis of yes and no. Should this function like that? No. Fix it.

Should it function like this? Yes. Is there a way to improve it? Yes. Then fix it as well.

You can check out my post, I've posted a few. Some of them over skype and i didn't include them here.

Last edited:

jubran

Yes, this should be one of the priority fixes. When we are not using stripe, the customer needs to enter his details twice which I wouldn't do personally.

alioop

Is @Yaros going to take a look at it or going to keep silent? I see many things are left uncommented as if it was ignored, but is acknowledged in a skype convo.

It's a good idea to respond to all inquires, whether it's a bug report, enhancement, or feature request, especially when you have a public forum.

Selectively picking up feature requests, and selectively ignore an issue reported, just doesn't look very healthy to me.

Sorry if this sound harsh, but it has to be said. I'm generally very positive and give the benefit of a doubt when people question why it doesn't have this or that, but somethings i feel just can't be so i also have to voice it out.

I would rather a respond "we'll look into it", or "it's not going to happen", than keeping silent. Otherwise, there's no need to have a public forum and everything is be dealt with support. I know, the forum is not a public space to report things, but it's inevitable. When a report has been done, be it email or skype for more than a month ago and there's no respond of the status, the forum is used as a last resort. I sincerely don't wish to say such things in public, and i also sincerly don't wish for any problem to be reported on the forum. But in order for a clean resolution, you need to have a publicly accessible space where you respond to issues, like uservoice for instance.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
This forum has two main missions: 1 - create a community where dropshippers can share their experience and ideas about how to run and promote dropshipping business, 2 - help to improve the solution. I do understand that the second mission does not meet expectations now, because there is no possibility now for our team to reply every post quickly and make improvements you are asking for fast. The product and this forum are still new and we need time to polish everything. Bear in mind that we don't focus only on plugin development, we are also running our own dropshipping stores and this business requires much time and efforts. So, be patient, and we, in our turn, will try our best to organise everything in a better way.

Regarding double checkout and abandoned cart issues we will definitely fix and improve that, but for the next release we are working now on:
- WOO plugin release
- Upsell feature
- Users' accounts
- 3rd theme.

Yaros

Staff member
Alidropship is awesome, but there are many problems that should be fixed. The most important one is the double checkout problem, customers should enter their information two times, I don't understand why you did not fix this problem !!
the other problem is when someone abandons the cart the email sent to him is not complete, there is no link to the abandoned cart. Please YAROS fix this problem as soon as possible. I am not getting any sales yet, but I just want to help to improve your plugin. I am still using Shopify and facebook ads. thank you
Double checkout issue is fixed now, will be available in next release.

ferreira2u

https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...estions-questions-and-problems.439/#post-2063
Yaros please consider in the next version of the plugin, at least the following points previously mentioned:

11. Have a Registered user area.
Where they have the information of their purchases, tracking information, contact system for questions

12 . Tracking details auto send
After change the status to shipped the plugin will automatically add tracking id to the email sent to your client.

13. More detailed multioperation" price formula
Can have possibility to have more detailed "multioperation" price formula, to update automaticaly the price of the items.
Now online have the possibility to * or + the aliexpress item price to a number.

Need to have a more complex formula.
Exemple: ((price * 1,6) + 2) * 1.05

This formula could mean that first I markup 60 % than I add a fix 2 dollars (for whatever reason... epacket price variable maybe) and then increase by 5% (maybe to cover paypal fees)

alioop

I'm not sure if it's included in the release as well, but on page refresh, or navigate anywhere, the entered field info is all gone.

This makes the user enter it twice, and combined together with the above, the user will likely experience entering the info for 3 times.

So after someone enters the details, decides to go back to cart or continue shopping, all their entered info is gone.

@Yaros Kindly include this function together with your double checkout fix release. Also, please make it save for a longer session, like 30 days.

Edit: After further testing, i realized this is the normal behavior of forms, before a user hits submit, the fields will be reset back to empty.

Instead, the information should be saved via cookies after they hit the "proceed to payment", so when they return (after abandoning checkout etc), all info is still there.

Last edited:

alioop

The information is prefilled in paypal, but the country and state remains unchanged, default to US. Upon sending an email report, not only did the support not bother to reply to all my pointers, they insisted they had release 3 new updates to address the issues, but never state which issue they have addressed, because they did not read any of my bug reports.

Please guys, I like what you're doing, but i still have to say this. Stop releasing themes anymore, and focus on your current set of themes, and focus on CRO of them themes and functions, and more importantly bug fixes.

Yaros

Staff member
The information is prefilled in paypal, but the country and state remains unchanged, default to US. Upon sending an email report, not only did the support not bother to reply to all my pointers, they insisted they had release 3 new updates to address the issues, but never state which issue they have addressed, because they did not read any of my bug reports.

Please guys, I like what you're doing, but i still have to say this. Stop releasing themes anymore, and focus on your current set of themes, and focus on CRO of them themes and functions, and more importantly bug fixes.
We are reading your reports, but we are not able to fix some issues fast, especially the issue with US states. The problem is that PayPal uses its own codes for country states and regions and only several countries are available. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/state_codes/ We need time to build a proper synchronisation.

higashi

@Yaros: Today I did go trial to use original AliDropship plug-in (0.9.9), it received payments successfully, but why I have to input credit card info 2 times ? (double checkout issue?)