Theme davinci - some suggestions, questions and problems

ferreira2u

1. Youtube video on Home page
Move customization (Customizations -> Home -> YouTube Video ID) to Main image customizations
In customizations-home have a "block" to YouTube vídeo id, after some others customizations.
On the site, this chance the buton of the Main image.
Main image customization is the first customization, so its more comprehensive to all if the option of “YouTube video id” are on the "block" of the Main image customization...

2. What do the option “Enable review flag” ?
Product page don’t change if I enable this option
If this only be available for Michelangelo theme, please delete this option On customization of the teme davince

3. What do the option “Show shipping details on product page: ” ?
Product page don’t change if I enable this option
Customizations -> Single product

4. Images McAfee, Norton and Truste need size more small than 300x96
Checkout page show this images more small
Customizations -> Checkout

5. "Best Deals" block on homepage don’t show any product.
Need some customization ?

Any one have this issue !!! ?

6. Social media Facebook and Instagram – blocks on homepage, show words in English.
Need a options on “Customizations -> Social Media” to change the language.

This option/customization is possible, because i use them on other wordpress sites i have

7. Option to have more images “Customizations -> Home -> Main image” like aliexpress have

8. On “Customizations -> Home -> Main image”, “Customizations -> Home -> Top right image” and “Customizations -> Home -> Bottom right image” if I don’t include “Button text” and “Description text” I would like the gray box not appear, like aliexpress have.

But the image link would still work

9. Possibility to have a category and a block (like Top selling products, Best deals, New Arrivals on home page), with promotions ( daily or week deal).
Like aliexpress have.

This increase sales because some users have impulse purchases.

10. Where define the title of seo text ?
1) On home page
Like https://worldofharry.com “BACK TO HOGWARTS WITH HARRY POTTER SHOP”
2) On product page
Like on https://worldofharry.com/gadgets-stuff “BRING WIZARDRY UP TO DATE WITH HARRY POTTER GADGET STUFF”

11. Have a Registered user area.
Where they have the information of their purchases, tracking information, contact system for questions

12 . Tracking details auto send
After change the status to shipped the plugin will automatically add tracking id to the email sent to your client.

13. More detailed multioperation" price formula
Can have possibility to have more detailed "multioperation" price formula, to update automaticaly the price of the items.
Now online have the possibility to * or + the aliexpress item price to a number.

Need to have a more complex formula.
Exemple: ((price * 1,6) + 2) * 1.05

This formula could mean that first I markup 60 % than I add a fix 2 dollars (for whatever reason... epacket price variable maybe) and then increase by 5% (maybe to cover paypal fees)

ferreira2u

14. Why About Us page dont show any information to edit like refund-policy page.

15. Why Contact Us page dont show any information to edit like refund-policy page.

16. Why Thank you page dont show any information to edit like refund-policy page.

17. Why Thank you page dont show any information to edit like refund-policy page.

18. Why Subscription page dont show any information to edit like refund-policy page.

ferreira2u

Yaros please consider in the next version of the plugin, at least the following points previously mentioned:

11. Have a Registered user area.
Where they have the information of their purchases, tracking information, contact system for questions

12 . Tracking details auto send
After change the status to shipped the plugin will automatically add tracking id to the email sent to your client.

13. More detailed multioperation" price formula
Can have possibility to have more detailed "multioperation" price formula, to update automaticaly the price of the items.
Now online have the possibility to * or + the aliexpress item price to a number.

Need to have a more complex formula.
Exemple: ((price * 1,6) + 2) * 1.05

This formula could mean that first I markup 60 % than I add a fix 2 dollars (for whatever reason... epacket price variable maybe) and then increase by 5% (maybe to cover paypal fees)

Milos

DaVinci 0.9.7 -> Page: Contact Us -> email not delivered ......how the CONTACT US email delivery is done when press SEND MESSAGE button ? By AWeber in Subscribe Form, or...? Thx

Direct Webstore

DaVinci 0.9.7 -> Page: Contact Us -> email not delivered ......how the CONTACT US email delivery is done when press SEND MESSAGE button ? By AWeber in Subscribe Form, or...? Thx

Milos ... posting your question on multiple threads that have nothing to do with your problem is not going to help you ... it's just annoying. :(