Placing orders via API on AliDropship Woo

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
We added a new functional in Alidropship Woo Plugin ver. 1.6.62. Now you can place your orders on Aliexpress via API which means now it is more stable and faster. So please, update your Alidropship Woo Plugin to the version 1.6.62 and check this tutorial - https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/8696492-processing-orders-via-api-alidropship-woo

This function is in alpha testing and we need your feedback. So please, share with us your experience in this thread. Placing orders, getting Order ID are available right now but it will be further developed.

Eva C

Hello, ordering via API is interesting, but there is problem, that orders are placed in US $.... ve need CZK...

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
When placing order via API, is it recommended to use customer email on the email field? I don't want my customers to receive emails from Aliexpress.
Hello! Client's emails are collected only for the orders on your website and don't go any further. The email field won't be send to Aliexpress when you process an order because the Aliexpress checkout page doesn't have any email field. When you place an order on Aliexpress it notifies you using your Aliexpress account's email as if you order something on Aliexpress for yourself. All notifications for your customers send from your website. All notifications from Aliexpress send to your Aliexpress account's email.

Speaking of the client email field in the API order processing UI - perhaps we will remove it in future. Now it displays just for the order's address summary

Last edited:

spoo

When I use the API for ordering, will then my collected coupons be applied? Thank you, Sandra

There is a problem with the processing of orders via API, the problem is that if a customer orders the same product with a variation in size, for example, the inventory is reduced from just one sku, for example, in the last order they make the measurements of 2 products. With a variation in size, one was 50 x 60cm and the other product was 30 x 40cm. When loading, I selected the same sku for both and then when ordering, I did not load the 2 products, only one.

I have also seen in the last orders placed by API that my EPN affiliate was not added.

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
There is a problem with the processing of orders via API, the problem is that if a customer orders the same product with a variation in size, for example, the inventory is reduced from just one sku, for example, in the last order they make the measurements of 2 products. With a variation in size, one was 50 x 60cm and the other product was 30 x 40cm. When loading, I selected the same sku for both and then when ordering, I did not load the 2 products, only one.

I have also seen in the last orders placed by API that my EPN affiliate was not added.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We will investigate this issue.

Hello, today I found another error in the order process via API.
When the customer's order is, for example, from Santa Cruz de Tenerife or any island in Spain, Aliexpress asks if the customer has citizenship and requests the DNI, those fields do not exist in the API request, so in the end it must be done manually , screenshot attached.Error-Direciones-Api.jpg

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, today I found another error in the order process via API.
When the customer's order is, for example, from Santa Cruz de Tenerife or any island in Spain, Aliexpress asks if the customer has citizenship and requests the DNI, those fields do not exist in the API request, so in the end it must be done manually , screenshot attached.View attachment 16233
Hello! We will check this issue. Thank you

ottoman911

Hi, i have some days trying to place orders but nothing happens after clicking "Place Order Automatically API", i followed all the instructions but still the plugin freezes there Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-01-12 a las 20.34.04_384c4349.jpg

it doesnt even fullfill the shipping address and the products sections keeps loading for eternity

Also have i tried to use the normal "Place Order Automatically" button but it freezes in fullfilling shipping address too
Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-01-13 a las 10.38.34_1a0d1bd6.jpg

what can i do to solve this??