Payment gateway for overseas buyers on Indian store

colleoin

Hi,
I am planning on buying a customized online store from Ali dropship. I am starting from scratch and I do not have any business address or GST/TIN number in India.
Since I don't plan on registering my business in India is it still possible for me to use a payment gateway to receive payments from International customers? I tried Instamojo and didn't get past the required Business address page.
Also how difficult is it to open a LLC in US for the dropship store? Does Alidropship provide support?
Does Alidropship provide support in payment gateways?
Relevant questions without which the store wont run.
Thanks for you time and answers. Greatly appreciate it.

mushrukh

Hi,
I am planning on buying a customized online store from Ali dropship. I am starting from scratch and I do not have any business address or GST/TIN number in India.
Since I don't plan on registering my business in India is it still possible for me to use a payment gateway to receive payments from International customers? I tried Instamojo and didn't get past the required Business address page.
Also how difficult is it to open a LLC in US for the dropship store? Does Alidropship provide support?
Does Alidropship provide support in payment gateways?
Relevant questions without which the store wont run.
Thanks for you time and answers. Greatly appreciate it.
Hi following are the ans for the queries:
1- You don`t need GST number unless it is required for any of your third party service like shipping., Since shipping will be carried out by the seller hence you don`t need GST number . but make sure once you reach 20 Lakh turnover apply for GST ..
NOTE: this will be required for only if you sell in India because your PAN number will be linked which can track by IT dept.
Your PAN will be linked to the payment gateway .
2- Instamojo doesn`t require your business address. you can also put your home address . Its very easy to make account and accept payment through Instamojo . account is activated within secs.
3- Instamojo only accepts payment in INR(Rupee)Hence for collecting payment from International customer you need other payment gateway like Paypal which is very easy .
NOTE: Make sure you make woo version online store inorder to accept both Indian and international cutomer payment where you will integerate both Instamojo & Paypal.

Thats all I can help you..

Hope this helps you

Cheers..

colleoin

Hi following are the ans for the queries:
1- You don`t need GST number unless it is required for any of your third party service like shipping., Since shipping will be carried out by the seller hence you don`t need GST number . but make sure once you reach 20 Lakh turnover apply for GST ..
NOTE: this will be required for only if you sell in India because your PAN number will be linked which can track by IT dept.
Your PAN will be linked to the payment gateway .
2- Instamojo doesn`t require your business address. you can also put your home address . Its very easy to make account and accept payment through Instamojo . account is activated within secs.
3- Instamojo only accepts payment in INR(Rupee)Hence for collecting payment from International customer you need other payment gateway like Paypal which is very easy .
NOTE: Make sure you make woo version online store inorder to accept both Indian and international cutomer payment where you will integerate both Instamojo & Paypal.

Thats all I can help you..

Hope this helps you

Cheers..
Thank you Mushrukh for your detailed answer to my query. appreciate it.

junaidzignora

just for example you can check webrily.com

its a woocommerce installation

the workflow is like this. if you are from india the prices will be shown to you in INR and if you are from other countries the prices will automatically be shown in USD

when the prices are in INR the system automatically make the transaction to go using instamojo payment gateway to collect amount in rupees and for other countries PayPal works.

there are plugins that is making this possible. On all my stores i do this to make my store work perfectly with all the currencies and payment gateways.

regards
Hi, how it is possible? can you say me the plugin name? now i am using paypal and paypal checkout. is it possible to collect payment throught paypal or paypal checkout from indian buyers? what is the best way to collect payment from india. i am from india and using ali woo

a_abbasi

Payment gateways for Saudi Arabia please.....
anyone who have done from here or know better about this region...
what about paytabs / payment wall etc...

bdonkor

Hi, how it is possible? can you say me the plugin name? now i am using paypal and paypal checkout. is it possible to collect payment throught paypal or paypal checkout from indian buyers? what is the best way to collect payment from india. i am from india and using ali woo

I do dropshipping from Ghana. If you really want to do dropshipping then this is the guide I used and it works perfectly. Stripe and Fluttawave works provided you register your business in the USA as LLC and it's simple to register.
https://ecommerceintegrity.com/start-dropshipping/