Payment gateway for overseas buyers on Indian store

Amit

Hi kindly respond:If i integrate Paypal + Payumoney on online store(India) using alidropship plugin then how my overseas customers who does not have a paypal account are going to pay using credit/debit card?

1.can they pay or they can't?

2.which payment gateways do you suggest if not this combination?

mushrukh

Hi kindly respond:If i integrate Paypal + Payumoney on online store(India) using alidropship plugin then how my overseas customers who does not have a paypal account are going to pay using credit/debit card?

1.can they pay or they can't?

2.which payment gateways do you suggest if not this combination?
You cant integrate both . we already tried because you have to choose payment currency. hence for that 2checkout is the only option. but remember 2checkout don`t entertain the newbies. so try any 1 payment gateway for 3 months at least and then approach them.

Amit

You cant integrate both . we already tried because you have to choose payment currency. hence for that 2checkout is the only option. but remember 2checkout don`t entertain the newbies. so try any 1 payment gateway for 3 months at least and then approach them.
Hi thanks..did you mean i can't integrate paypal and payumoney together?

mushrukh

Hi thanks..did you mean I can't integrate paypal and payumoney together?
You can integrate together but only 1 of them will work because you have to choose the payment currency. so if you choose $ PayPal will work but Payumoney will show you error while doing payment and vice a versa.. and for a suggestion. don't use payumoney it sucks gives very less facilities. Instamojo is best

kingpin

How?? what currency you choose for payment?? at back end

just for example you can check webrily.com

its a woocommerce installation

the workflow is like this. if you are from india the prices will be shown to you in INR and if you are from other countries the prices will automatically be shown in USD

when the prices are in INR the system automatically make the transaction to go using instamojo payment gateway to collect amount in rupees and for other countries PayPal works.

there are plugins that is making this possible. On all my stores i do this to make my store work perfectly with all the currencies and payment gateways.

regards

mushrukh

just for example you can check webrily.com

its a woocommerce installation

the workflow is like this. if you are from india the prices will be shown to you in INR and if you are from other countries the prices will automatically be shown in USD

when the prices are in INR the system automatically make the transaction to go using instamojo payment gateway to collect amount in rupees and for other countries PayPal works.

there are plugins that is making this possible. On all my stores i do this to make my store work perfectly with all the currencies and payment gateways.

regards
great can you please PM me this name of the plugin please??? that will be great helpful

Amit

Alidropship plugin problem as highlighted in the above discussion(indian store): Paypal + Payumoney/instamojo doesn't work together,
@Victoria Kudryashova,@Yaros please look into the matter and advice or can you make it work in future?

GKM Traders

Paypal + Payumoney/instamojo It works Amit. But international customers cannot make payment via Payumoney/instamojo.

So paypal + 2checkout is the only solution for indian dropshippers.

Amit

Paypal + Payumoney/instamojo It works Amit. But international customers cannot make payment via Payumoney/instamojo.

So paypal + 2checkout is the only solution for indian dropshippers.
Does paypal+ payumoney/instamojo works on alidropship plugin?