Payment Gateway For INDIA

Quadra Services

Hi thanks for your response, please see the list of payment gateway supported by Alidrop ship: https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/ I this Quadra is not supported with this Alidropship. It may be supported with Alidropship Woo plugins. Any way thanks. Will try to integrate the same.
Hi Puja,

Our Payment Processing solutions have woo commerce Plugin.

So if your solution works with woo commerce the integration will not be a problem.

We will be happy to present the plugins to you for testing. please email to info@quadrapay.com Plugins are free for our merchants.

kingpin

Hi Puja,

Our Payment Processing solutions have woo commerce Plugin.

So if your solution works with woo commerce the integration will not be a problem.

We will be happy to present the plugins to you for testing. please email to info@quadrapay.com Plugins are free for our merchants.

Please send me your plugin here webrily@gmail.com

Would love to test it. If it works the way I'm looking for, I'll opt for your services.

And one more question

Does your woo plugin accept multiple currency checkouts?

Quadra Services

Please send me your plugin here webrily@gmail.com

Would love to test it. If it works the way I'm looking for, I'll opt for your services.

And one more question

Does your woo plugin accept multiple currency checkouts?
https://quadrapay.com/contact/ please fill this form and will send it over . The echeck option only support USD but the Card solution is multicurrency . and the team can help modify .

Feel free to ring me on india number +91 9643614168

mushrukh

Instamojo is best , as it doesn't require any setup and provides more service like Wallet , UPI etc and also doesn't require hell lot of documents while I had word with payumoney they required hell lots of documents like Cancelled cheque and other stuff plus in free version payumoney gives only net banking , credit/Debit card while you get more in INSTAMOJO. plus after 1st Sept the charges for payumoney has increased upto 2.9% + (TAX) while INSTAMOJO charges only (2%+ 3) plus taxes which is less than PayUmoney hence I would definitely suggest INSTAMOJO as I have worked with that payment gateway before too

kingpin

Instamojo is best , as it doesn't require any setup and provides more service like Wallet , UPI etc and also doesn't require hell lot of documents while I had word with payumoney they required hell lots of documents like Cancelled cheque and other stuff plus in free version payumoney gives only net banking , credit/Debit card while you get more in INSTAMOJO. plus after 1st Sept the charges for payumoney has increased upto 2.9% + (TAX) while INSTAMOJO charges only (2%+ 3) plus taxes which is less than PayUmoney hence I would definitely suggest INSTAMOJO as I have worked with that payment gateway before too

Yeah I'm using intamojo for Webrily.com also

Yaros is integrating Instamojo already

Don James

Hi Mushrukh & Kingpin

Thank you for the sharing on payment method.
I have some payment abandoned and I think some countries couldn't access PayPal or stripe.
Can instamojo be used by countries
Need your help

Regards
Don

mushrukh

Hi Mushrukh & Kingpin

Thank you for the sharing on payment method.
I have some payment abandoned and I think some countries couldn't access PayPal or stripe.
Can instamojo be used by countries
Need your help

Regards
Don
Actually in india for the payment.. the card should support international shopping.. if the international shopping is not activatedon his/her card he can not pay through that card.. even though he has visaor mastercard .. so your customer should have international payment activatedon his card. There is no other option for it from India. If you integerate indian Payment gateway then it won't work because for the payment currency you need to select indian rupee to accept the payment or else indian Payment gateway won't work.. while if you are also using paypal then you need to select $ as payment currency but then indian Payment gateway won't work.. we faced the same problem hence we came to conclusion that to deal this problem the best possible solution is to switch to 2checkout payment gateway.. but we are not applying for them now because they don't approveto newbies hence we will apply after 3-4 months so that ww can show them our invoices too.