Payment Gateway For INDIA

Jaise P Jose

My Paypal account is under Indian registration and hence no other Indians can pay through my paypal account. So a free payment gateway is not available for Indians other than 2CO (which is hard to verified).
PayUmoney, https://www.payumoney.com (sister product of PayUbiz) is a free platform for Indians to setup payment gateway which supports the startups.But right now it is not integrated with Alidropship plugin.Please please integrate this payment gateway for Indians.

neeraj89

you can try aliwoo version. i think there you can integrate many indian payment gateway ( if you have indian customers only)

instamojo is good..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
My Paypal account is under Indian registration and hence no other Indians can pay through my paypal account. So a free payment gateway is not available for Indians other than 2CO (which is hard to verified).
PayUmoney, https://www.payumoney.com (sister product of PayUbiz) is a free platform for Indians to setup payment gateway which supports the startups.But right now it is not integrated with Alidropship plugin.Please please integrate this payment gateway for Indians.
I will discuss it with our developers !

GKM Traders

Hi,

I am also from India. have you tried 2CO ?

kingpin

You can use woocommerce version of alidropship for more flexibility.

You can use many indian gateways with ecommerce such as payumoney, instamojo, razorpay etc

Puja Kumari

Dear Victoria,

I am also having the same issues as Mr. Jose related to payment gateway, please provide the solution for this.

" My Paypal account is under Indian registration and hence no other Indians can pay through my paypal account. So a free payment gateway is not available for Indians other than 2CO (which is hard to verified).
PayUmoney, https://www.payumoney.com (sister product of PayUbiz) is a free platform for Indians to setup payment gateway which supports the startups.But right now it is not integrated with Alidropship plugin.Please please integrate this payment gateway for Indians."

Please add the Payumoney payment gateway with this plugin.

For this i shall be highly obliged. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks
Puja

Quadra Services

Dear Victoria,

I am also having the same issues as Mr. Jose related to payment gateway, please provide the solution for this.

" My Paypal account is under Indian registration and hence no other Indians can pay through my paypal account. So a free payment gateway is not available for Indians other than 2CO (which is hard to verified).
PayUmoney, https://www.payumoney.com (sister product of PayUbiz) is a free platform for Indians to setup payment gateway which supports the startups.But right now it is not integrated with Alidropship plugin.Please please integrate this payment gateway for Indians."

Please add the Payumoney payment gateway with this plugin.

For this i shall be highly obliged. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks
Puja
If your gateway allows html tags on the website then you can also user our solutions. We offer international payment gateways to merchants in india pakistan Nepal srilanka. We have card and Echeck Solutions www.quadrapay.com

kingpin

Your site looks outdated

No local number is provided. Just a US virtual number
Looks like you're based near New Delhi. Gurgaon area.

Why a merchant will trust you?
When they can approach the payment gateway providers right away?

Quadra Services

Your site looks outdated

No local number is provided. Just a US virtual number
Looks like you're based near New Delhi. Gurgaon area.

Why a merchant will trust you?
When they can approach the payment gateway providers right away?

Thanks for the update. Yes, we are working on making it better.

+91 9643614168 (India) +1 6318321773 (USA) +44 05603845586 (UK) Skype Netcaller Wireline India 0124 30255644

Yes, we are located in Gurgaon India. It is home to many Fintech companies. This gives us the edge to work with domestic, EU and other Asian PSP.

We specialize in the High-Risk Industry type that includes drop shipping. Merchants don't need to trust us rather they need to trust that PSP that we recommend.

The PSP status can be verified at the card scheme website PSP list.

At this point in time, the merchants can utilize below-mentioned options. And yes all of the PSP's we work with are absolutely comfortable with Merchants from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Srilanka.

1. Global Credit Debit Solution - API/Moto/Simple HTML Integration
  2. USA Echeck Solution - API/Moto/HTML Integration
  3. Cryptocurrency
  4. USA Physical Check Solution
Warm Regards.
Bankim Chandra

kingpin

Thanks for the update. Yes, we are working on making it better.

+91 9643614168 (India) +1 6318321773 (USA) +44 05603845586 (UK) Skype Netcaller Wireline India 0124 30255644

Yes, we are located in Gurgaon India. It is home to many Fintech companies. This gives us the edge to work with domestic, EU and other Asian PSP.

We specialize in the High-Risk Industry type that includes drop shipping. Merchants don't need to trust us rather they need to trust that PSP that we recommend.

The PSP status can be verified at the card scheme website PSP list.

At this point in time, the merchants can utilize below-mentioned options. And yes all of the PSP's we work with are absolutely comfortable with Merchants from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Srilanka.

1. Global Credit Debit Solution - API/Moto/Simple HTML Integration
  2. USA Echeck Solution - API/Moto/HTML Integration
  3. Cryptocurrency
  4. USA Physical Check Solution
Warm Regards.
Bankim Chandra

Sounds great. How do you charge and what is your participation here
I read on the site that you act as a bridge between the merchants and the payment gateways

Can you please explain this part also

Like about the workflow

Regards

Quadra Services

Sounds great. How do you charge and what is your participation here
I read on the site that you act as a bridge between the merchants and the payment gateways

Can you please explain this part also

Like about the workflow

Regards
Thanks Mate

In simple terms we are Agents. or Application Pushers you may say. We don't mind the term as we do the very same thing. Take apps to multiple places to find a home for a high-risk merchant.

We work directly with the PSP and get paid by the PSP only. So the merchant has no extra burden. The benefit he gets is a helping hand.

The Industries that we are currently focussing on are listed below
  1. Tech Support/PC Support/Remote Support - Echeck and Card
  2. Pay Day - For echeck Only
  3. Pharmacy - Non Controlled only - USA Echeck Only
  4. USA MMJ Legal Dispensary - Reloadable Prepaid Card Option./Patent Pending Check Solution from the west coast.
  5. Online Magazine
  6. Seeds
  7. Paraphernalia
  8. Ecig
  9. Web Design
  10. SEO /SMO/Internet Marketing
  11. Web Hosting.
  12. E-commerce Tangible Products.
  13. Payment Gateway for Schools in India.
We are also focussing on the listed nations as we find them very promising https://quadrapay.com/international-merchant-accounts/

We work on the ISO model - Independent Sales Organisation.

Best Wishes.

kingpin

Thanks Mate

In simple terms we are Agents. or Application Pushers you may say. We don't mind the term as we do the very same thing. Take apps to multiple places to find a home for a high-risk merchant.

We work directly with the PSP and get paid by the PSP only. So the merchant has no extra burden. The benefit he gets is a helping hand.

The Industries that we are currently focussing on are listed below
  1. Tech Support/PC Support/Remote Support - Echeck and Card
  2. Pay Day - For echeck Only
  3. Pharmacy - Non Controlled only - USA Echeck Only
  4. USA MMJ Legal Dispensary - Reloadable Prepaid Card Option./Patent Pending Check Solution from the west coast.
  5. Online Magazine
  6. Seeds
  7. Paraphernalia
  8. Ecig
  9. Web Design
  10. SEO /SMO/Internet Marketing
  11. Web Hosting.
  12. E-commerce Tangible Products.
  13. Payment Gateway for Schools in India.
We are also focussing on the listed nations as we find them very promising https://quadrapay.com/international-merchant-accounts/

We work on the ISO model - Independent Sales Organisation.

Best Wishes.

Like say if someone is in India and wanting to sell overseas accepting dollars as currency, how'd you help those customers? And what would be the cost involved?

Puja Kumari

If your gateway allows html tags on the website then you can also user our solutions. We offer international payment gateways to merchants in india pakistan Nepal srilanka. We have card and Echeck Solutions www.quadrapay.com

Hi thanks for your response, please see the list of payment gateway supported by Alidrop ship: https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/ I this Quadra is not supported with this Alidropship. It may be supported with Alidropship Woo plugins. Any way thanks. Will try to integrate the same.