Not fetching infos for customer order from aliexpress

mduncanvm

I have just noticed this the last couple of days:

1) Placing the order automatically it does not fetch the Order number

2) Even with the order number manually added it does not fetch the tracking number.

All of this used to work perfectly before. Let me know if I can provide more info or if you want to see my backend.

Thank you!

mduncanvm

PS: It seems that the ordering emails also didnt go out to customers. I have to manually send it from the order backend, but I may be wrong on this one. I had two complaints, but might have been spam inboxed.

kukiman

Collecting order numbers is not working unfortunately, it has been like this for ~10 days, they are working on it :/

Christina

Administrator
I have just noticed this the last couple of days:

1) Placing the order automatically it does not fetch the Order number

2) Even with the order number manually added it does not fetch the tracking number.

All of this used to work perfectly before. Let me know if I can provide more info or if you want to see my backend.

Thank you!

Hello, mduncanvm!
The bug with order number was fixed in the latest update. Please check this post to make sure that you follow the steps during importing and order placing.

Collecting order numbers is not working unfortunately, it has been like this for ~10 days, they are working on it :/

The bug was fixed. I checked the sites of our forum members reporting exactly the same issue after update. Plugin collects AliExpress Order ID properly. Let's check that on your site again.