Newbie thinking of selling internationally, problem with different shipping methods

jhepong

Hi thanks to alidropship I'm about to start my dropshipping conquest - my first time with Dropshipping and first time setting up my own online store.

I have already read and watched lots of articles and guides online about setting up my first Dropshipping, they always say choose products with free delivery options and epacket shipping, which is the most logical choice.

However, I just learned that each product in AliExpress have different Shipping Options and Costs depending on what country to sell.

Example:
1. A product can be shipped to US for free using epacket, but epacket is not free on other countries.
2. A product can be shipped to US for free using epacket, but epacket is not available in other countries

I am trying to create a brand with my niche store.
But I'm thinking only of selling to at least 10 different countries with large market for my niche.

How do you think should I go with this when I am just starting up with small capital?

Should I just allow customers to choose the shipping they want, since we don't have control which shipping options are available to them?

Should I only cater to only 1 country for 1 store to maximize free shipping and fast delivery shipping for each product?

Thanks to the Alidropship community!