[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

When I click "view" on the article link I can see the article and the link, but then when I check my mobile phone, the article is showing but not the link?
I don't have to set up anything else to show the link on a mobile do I?

Many website use Google AMP scripts for optimised mobile view of their site. AMP blocks all the heavy scripts resulting Webrily also can't work on such sites.

There are hundreds of thousands more website you can use for webrily.

You dont need to do extra lifting for mobile.

Just always test your webrily created links on mobile and desktops before posting them publicly.

Regards!

kingpin

Hello mates.

If you're not using flyt tracking and short url services inside webrily you're missing a lot of business

I'm on mobile right now. And before going off to sleep wanting to give an overview of what i am about to say.

This is a ninja method not everybody is using it or the ones who are using this approach will never reveal it because they are either selfish or cold. Me being myself who believes in Karma of sharing. So here is a great method which will get you targeted Audiences who are ready to buy your products on facebook.

Why this method?
Dropshipping using aliexpress is not that easy like it used to be. The reason is everyone is selling the same niches, same products and same audience targeting keeping USA as the focus

Facebook ads works on the principles of auction and bidding. Better your target is and people are interacting your ad costs will be minimal but everyone is creating ads for same type of products and when those ads are displayed on fb users feeds they don't click or interact with the ad offer as they have already seen those offers hundreds of times so nothing excites them resulting facebook algorithms see your ad as bad targeting ad and penalise you by increasing the ad cost and delivery resulting you get no sales or poor ROI.
For example: fidget ads are not converting like they used to because the facebook users have seen fidget ads so many times of same identical products. And every marketer is targeting the same audiences that love fidgets or are in stress or related interest.

I know and always meet marketers who are crying and always say facebook ads are not my cup of tea reason they're not able to make it work for themselves because they're doing the same things as every Tom Dick and Harry is doing i.e targeting the same audiences same demographics and promoting the same aliexpress products.

A famous quote by a famous Indian author i want to say before moving to forward towards the solution

"Winners never do different things, they do the things differently"

The solution
There is a method when combined together systemically accordingly will do the following magics for you.

1. This method will decrease your facebook CPC
  2. Will make facebook engine work for you to get hungry buyers for your products/niche
  3. Will make things easy for you
  4. Less facebook ad testing
This method is a combination of Webrily, flyt.it, Facebook pixels and Lookalike audiences(LLA)

Using this we are making facebook find buyers or passionate audiences for your niche and products which is not available on the facebook surface right away.

so now as you've got an jdea what this is all about. Lets jump into the steps and make this work for you.

Steps to follow serially

1. WatcGoto Webrily Dashboard and create a link an article related to your niche or product.
  2. Goto flyt tracking and put your Webrily link obtained url and create a flyt short url link
  3. Save the changes there
  4. Now create a facebook pixel custom Audience from you fb ad manager
  5. Put the pixel code on flyt.it tracking area and done
  6. Now promote the flyt link you have just got to all the facebook niche related groups.
  7. Soon you'll have enough audiences showing for the custom Audience you created.
  8. Now create a lookalike audiences
  9. Create facebook conversion ad
  10. Choose your lookalike audiences to target
  11. Run ads
  12. And see the results

Watch this video to know how to create pixel for your links

I will make a walk-through video also to show how to do every step easily one by one

Goodnight

Regards!

Don James

Hi Kingpin

Thank you for taking your time to explain how to do it in Facebook
Need help how to
  1. create a lookalike audiences
  2. Choose your lookalike audiences to target
Regards
Don

Jennifer

Hello, just found out about this today tried purchasing your tool but the early bird link on your website is down. I'm getting this message
This site can’t be reached
webrily.com took too long to respond.

kingpin

Hello, just found out about this today tried purchasing your tool but the early bird link on your website is down. I'm getting this message
This site can’t be reached
webrily.com took too long to respond.

Hi there
The site was in migration process.

Please try now.

Regards!

Many website use Google AMP scripts for optimised mobile view of their site. AMP blocks all the heavy scripts resulting Webrily also can't work on such sites.

There are hundreds of thousands more website you can use for webrily.

You dont need to do extra lifting for mobile.

Just always test your webrily created links on mobile and desktops before posting them publicly.

Regards!

Thanks Kingpin
I was using Bored Panda, the link showed on the first article I did, but the 2nd, it only showed on desktop, not mobile.
Are you any where near to solving the mobile issue? (not this one, I mean the link not showing up to well on mobiles)

Hello mates.

If you're not using flyt tracking and short url services inside webrily you're missing a lot of business

I'm on mobile right now. And before going off to sleep wanting to give an overview of what i am about to say.

This is a ninja method not everybody is using it or the ones who are using this approach will never reveal it because they are either selfish or cold. Me being myself who believes in Karma of sharing. So here is a great method which will get you targeted Audiences who are ready to buy your products on facebook.

Why this method?
Dropshipping using aliexpress is not that easy like it used to be. The reason is everyone is selling the same niches, same products and same audience targeting keeping USA as the focus

Facebook ads works on the principles of auction and bidding. Better your target is and people are interacting your ad costs will be minimal but everyone is creating ads for same type of products and when those ads are displayed on fb users feeds they don't click or interact with the ad offer as they have already seen those offers hundreds of times so nothing excites them resulting facebook algorithms see your ad as bad targeting ad and penalise you by increasing the ad cost and delivery resulting you get no sales or poor ROI.
For example: fidget ads are not converting like they used to because the facebook users have seen fidget ads so many times of same identical products. And every marketer is targeting the same audiences that love fidgets or are in stress or related interest.

I know and always meet marketers who are crying and always say facebook ads are not my cup of tea reason they're not able to make it work for themselves because they're doing the same things as every Tom Dick and Harry is doing i.e targeting the same audiences same demographics and promoting the same aliexpress products.

A famous quote by a famous Indian author i want to say before moving to forward towards the solution

"Winners never do different things, they do the things differently"

The solution
There is a method when combined together systemically accordingly will do the following magics for you.

1. This method will decrease your facebook CPC
  2. Will make facebook engine work for you to get hungry buyers for your products/niche
  3. Will make things easy for you
  4. Less facebook ad testing
This method is a combination of Webrily, flyt.it, Facebook pixels and Lookalike audiences(LLA)

Using this we are making facebook find buyers or passionate audiences for your niche and products which is not available on the facebook surface right away.

so now as you've got an jdea what this is all about. Lets jump into the steps and make this work for you.

Steps to follow serially

1. WatcGoto Webrily Dashboard and create a link an article related to your niche or product.
  2. Goto flyt tracking and put your Webrily link obtained url and create a flyt short url link
  3. Save the changes there
  4. Now create a facebook pixel custom Audience from you fb ad manager
  5. Put the pixel code on flyt.it tracking area and done
  6. Now promote the flyt link you have just got to all the facebook niche related groups.
  7. Soon you'll have enough audiences showing for the custom Audience you created.
  8. Now create a lookalike audiences
  9. Create facebook conversion ad
  10. Choose your lookalike audiences to target
  11. Run ads
  12. And see the results

Watch this video to know how to create pixel for your links

I will make a walk-through video also to show how to do every step easily one by one

Goodnight

Regards!
gonna try this tomorrow ...thank you!

kingpin

Guys the new hosting need soms configuration. I have raised the ticket. The hosting team is fixing the kssje
Please stand by for sometime.

Hi dal

Sorry for that but after you purchase you see a thank you page where you get a way to create your webrily lifetime access account. I believe you'd closed that page after paument

No issue i will create the account from side for you.

Mushrukh send me a PM with your email that is on Webrily record
I will check and reply

Regards!

Aleksei

Hi, @kingpin
webrily.com is too slowly for me - 1 min to upload
One more - there is blank page with banner on smartphone, laptop link is looking good

Last edited: