[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

Hi Kingpin
Can you please explain what this tool does? and also where can I download it thanks.

Hi mate i have explained about it many times here please read all the posts on this thread
You'll have the core understanding then :)

Regards

Abdulm

Hello mate
Thanks for showing your interest.

1. http://flyt.it/webrily is a service which you can use to track urls with facebook pixels, I have integrated it inside Webrily tool at webrily.com
other two sites are somewhat similar to Webrily but they only allow CTA links at the moment. The pricing is monthy subscription starting from $9 to 29$/month. Though clipclap is free at the moment as they are in beta. They'll force you buy their monthly packages soon.

Whereas Webrily is a one time fees service/tool.
Webrily is white labeled There will be no brand links of webrily on your created links.
You can create unlimited links, unlimited campaigns, unlimited profiles, unlimited Polls, Unlimited forms to collect emails with unlimited lifetime access no matter how much traffic you recieve on your Webrily created links and all right now at the early bird one time price. Plus unbaised support from me and strategies

In future I'll be adding features like adding popup images or html content on any third party site using Webrily.
Survey Questions etc.

2. Yes I'll create tutorials on how to add pixels to track people visiting your Webrily created third party links.
King pin do you use the webrily with your normal fb account or do you create mockup accounts?

kingpin

King pin do you use the webrily with your normal fb account or do you create mockup accounts?

I use it with my main account but not very much. I use different fb accounts to use the tool.

One account per niche, this is how i do

Regards

Last edited:

Abdulm

Hello kingpin,

cPanel and CloudLinux has made a major update with new features that they developed and we will reboot the server within the next hour to appy some features, this step will make your site inaccessible between 5-10 minutes.

We apologize for this inconvenience

I use it with my main account but not very much. I use different fb accounts to use the tool.

One account per niche, this is how i do

Regards
so it can be only be used to post in facebook groups etc?

kingpin

Just a small shoutout to everyone who are using webrily tool

A brief about a way I Am using webrily tool mostly for which is giving me high return on investments. So let me tell you the process in nutshell. I will write a detailed process soon when i will get enough time.
So lets start. Follow the steps and you'll have a high targeted Audience for your offering or products on facebook.

Steps:
1. Join Fb groups related to your niche
2. Create Webrily links
3. Create facebook Audiences using pixel
4. Track pixel using flyt tracking provided inside your webrily tool
5. Now Post those links on niche related fb groups
6. When you have atleast 500 people on you facebook custom Audience
7. Create an fb ad for them with your offer
8. Create lookalike ad also
9. And you'll be amazed to see your results
10. Optimize your ads
11. Repeat the process

Regards!

kingpin

Coupon Usage Limit has been reached?

Hi mate

Earlybird offer is ended. The coupon code reached its limit

I am extending it for next 5 members

After the coupon is used the earlybird discount will be over.

Use the code EARLYBIRD

If it expires or reach its limit

Use this coupon code with heavy discounts "alidropship"

Regards

candresg76

Just a small shoutout to everyone who are using webrily tool

A brief about a way I Am using webrily tool mostly for which is giving me high return on investments. So let me tell you the process in nutshell. I will write a detailed process soon when i will get enough time.
So lets start. Follow the steps and you'll have a high targeted Audience for your offering or products on facebook.

Steps:
1. Join Fb groups related to your niche
2. Create Webrily links
3. Create facebook Audiences using pixel
4. Track pixel using flyt tracking provided inside your webrily tool
5. Now Post those links on niche related fb groups
6. When you have atleast 500 people on you facebook custom Audience
7. Create an fb ad for them with your offer
8. Create lookalike ad also
9. And you'll be amazed to see your results
10. Optimize your ads
11. Repeat the process

Regards!

I'd really appreciate a detailed walkthrough manual or video as I have a lot of questions regarding these steps. Will be looking forward to it, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello guys
I'm testing a new feature which will allow you to put images inside the box

Here is a screenshot with the link to the actual post
see it live by clicking here : http://kicky.ga/click/AsY3y
TsQhHmB.png
ge

Buy Webrily before the EARLYBIRD discount ends.

Man, your tool is very cool, but.. when this feature will be available? This will be a cool feature!!!