[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

mihailena

Is that the way you (quoting you) "made money on your brand new stores using facebook ads"? Did you use your tool? You mentioned running funny videos and inserting your info somewhere. Is it your tool that you used to generate the sales?

kingpin

Hello kingpin! Thanks for releasing your tool looks promising! Can you please elaborate more on using different (fake) fb profiles to post in groups while not getting banned? Thanks!

The trick is involved using vps, gmail, phone verification.

Can't be elaborated so easily.

Not a free affair though. There are free ways too but no matter if its free or not free methods. If you just joined and started posting links Ofcouse fb will ban you knowing your intentions.

So create account, have them phone verified and add some people and dont use them to post on groups right away.
Let accounts get mature for sometime

I will post a detailed method later

kingpin

Is that the way you (quoting you) "made money on your brand new stores using facebook ads"? Did you use your tool? You mentioned running funny videos and inserting your info somewhere. Is it your tool that you used to generate the sales?

Yes i used my tool.

But didnt run ads directly to the webrily created links. If you create ad to webrily links facebook may ban your ad account.

I ran an ad from random account but it didnt block it. I stopped the approach and changed my strategy to keep things confident enough for myself to know that no accounts will be banned.

I will tell what i did.

I shared on niche related groups my webrily created links and created a n audience on facebook using pixels to retargeted people who visit the links with my offers and that's how i got amazing results.

kingpin

Just Bought it and its working but traffic on site is not coming need some tips and guidance for it i am from India too @kingpin if You could help please

Hi thanks for purchasing it.

Where are you not getting traffic? To your own store or to the links you created using Webrily?

kingpin

Hi mates

I'm moving webrily to stronger servers at the moment
If you see any downtime or slow site or any error do not panic.

It wont take much time to move.

Thanks for understanding

Putting some cool features for you all
:)

kingpin

Hi mates

I'm moving webrily to stronger servers at the moment
If you see any downtime or slow site or any error do not panic.

It wont take much time to move.

Thanks for understanding

Putting some cool features for you all
:)

have successfully moved webrily to a fast server to handle the traffic and CPU load

kingpin

not getting traffics on website @kingpin need some very good suggestions

I have already mentioned about it. Please read this thread again :)

1 . Find viral articles related to ur niche
2. Create webrily links
3. Join niche specific fb groups
4. Post webrily created links on those fb groups
5. Traffic will come
6. Repeat the process

nenene

Hello Kingpin, I have an issue with how the webrily links look on mobile. They seem forced to be displayed on desktop view and this is very bad experience for mobile users. The banner is also impossible to click, and most traffic from facebook is on mobile. The screenshot is from chrome developer tools, but it looks like this on my mobile too.

Check the difference: http://imgur.com/a/hpwcn

kingpin

Hello Kingpin, I have an issue with how the webrily links look on mobile. They seem forced to be displayed on desktop view and this is very bad experience for mobile users. The banner is also impossible to click, and most traffic from facebook is on mobile. The screenshot is from chrome developer tools, but it looks like this on my mobile too.

Check the difference: http://imgur.com/a/hpwcn

I know that. Soon the mobile version will be available too.

nenene

I know that. Soon the mobile version will be available too.
Okay thank you, this is critical. Can't imagine how you convert any mobile users (majority of Facebook traffic) if you send them to a page like that. I was excited but I guess will have to wait for the bugs to iron out. Thanks for being around.

kingpin

Okay thank you, this is critical. Can't imagine how you convert any mobile users (majority of Facebook traffic) if you send them to a page like that. I was excited but I guess will have to wait for the bugs to iron out. Thanks for being around.

Use facebook audience pixels
That's where the conversion happens