[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

some people has detected that the page was not the "original"
I simply posted link and some replied that the link is like clickbait and their antivirus catched it.

I then replied that the link is from a very trusted site. so they tested it and now... they are confused as its true about theblaze.com lol

I am sure the site that you used were having something there so there antivirus might have warned them.

I m using my tool from last 5 months or more without any such issues.
I even promoted clickbank affiliate offers which is like no no on facebook.

Webrily tool works on the same principles of shot url services like goo.gl or bitly or tinyurl etc.

Can you pm the link where this happened?

Regards!

elfrost

Virustotal declared it as clean link

Check here
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/f...172ee7b25a1407de354b0398/analysis/1503330459/

But its weird what those commenters said
right

anyway, I won't post too many time but will continue to use for sure

when you got your 100 sales in one month with brand new store challenge, you used your webtool right?

I guess you have already joined tons of group to get many leads in just some days?
or how did you do if ever you start new FB account?

kingpin

right

anyway, I won't post too many time but will continue to use for sure

when you got your 100 sales in one month with brand new store challenge, you used your webtool right?

I guess you have already joined tons of group to get many leads in just some days?
or how did you do if ever you start new FB account?

You can use it as many time you want.

Try with another article also and see.

And yes i used my webtool and joined many groups and posted links.

I used a strategy which i call as hit 50 bullets and one will hit the bull's eye

I created 50 different links and posted them on 20+ groups with members over 15k

But i didnt spam.

One of my link got viral and attracted 10k shares amd that is where i got most of the orders.

I applied the same strategy and got sales again.

The strategy was simple.

1. Just see whats trending on facebook
and twitter
2. Use buzzsumo and find latest article related to the trend
3. Create webrily links
4. Post on facebook with hastags and
5. Post more
6. Post on comments also
7. But do not spam
8. Get traffic
9. Get sales
10. Repeat the process

Last edited:

Quebecguy

Thank you very much kingpin for your dedication and to take your precious time to help us. I learn and read all that you counsel us.I have already buy Webrily and I will start my learning soon.Thanks Wonderful People.

naseemterer

You can use it as many time you want.

Try with another article also and see.

And yes i used my webtool and joined many groups and posted links.

I used a strategy which i call as hit 50 bullets and one will hit the bull's eye

I created 50 different links and posted them on 20+ groups with members over 15k

But i didnt spam.

One of my link got viral and attracted 10k shares amd that is where i got most of the orders.

I applied the same strategy and got sales again.

The strategy was simple.

1. Just see whats trending on facebook
and twitter
2. Use buzzsumo and find latest article related to the trend
3. Create webrily links
4. Post on facebook with hastags and
5. Post more
6. Post on comments also
7. But do not spam
8. Get traffic
9. Get sales
10. Repeat the process

smart and tq for your good tips

kingpin

update:
EARLYBIRD LAUNCH OFFER IS ENDING SOON.
Grab your lifetime membership today if you're still waiting. Many interesting features are on the way too.

kingpin

@kingpin what about Twitter, it post without the authority link, and also without image.

Hello there, twitter support only 160 characters and it doesn't allow to fetch data like that.

I'm finding ways to make it the way you're telling me right now.

I will let you know when i find a way.
It work perfectly with facebook
And thats where you'll be getting all your traffic from

Regards

Last edited:

Terence Nolan

Hi kingpin. Downloaded your software to use in my site and the idea is great but looks so similar to a spam link. Small avatar on top and basic looking text in a box.
Is there any way of making it look more professional by being able to have a product larger than 200px in as the header and maybe neater text to entice people to click

kingpin

Hi kingpin. Downloaded your software to use in my site and the idea is great but looks so similar to a spam link. Small avatar on top and basic looking text in a box.
Is there any way of making it look more professional by being able to have a product larger than 200px in as the header and maybe neater text to entice people to click

Thanks for your inputs but are you shre that it looks like a spam box? Or people gave feedback to you? But there are users sending me their screenshots how they achieving traffic and sales

Customise the box with colors and Bold the text. The small image that appears on top of the text is good enough for people to get an idea. I will keep this as feature request to give ability to Webrily users to increase the size of that image part.

Last edited:

Terence Nolan

http://webrily.com/click/eVU4E

I have used colours and bold and even cut down the text to try make it more professional but and this is only my opinion but it looks like spam. Maybe having to put the image instead of avatars that fills the top would be cleaner and more visable especially on phones

kingpin

http://webrily.com/click/eVU4E

I have used colours and bold and even cut down the text to try make it more professional but and this is only my opinion but it looks like spam. Maybe having to put the image instead of avatars that fills the top would be cleaner and more visable especially on phones

Yes mate you are correct that box you created looks unprofessional according to me also. I would suggest you to use different color variations. The colors you chose is not that appealing.

Just be little Creative and you will have a nice looking link

See this screenshot as an example it look nice and highlighted

9DBqJHX.png

mihailena

Kingpin, i am interested in your tool, but don't understand how I can use it.

Would you please let me know how this tool can be used on a new store with 200 facebook fans?

What exactly the tool do? I read everything you've posted and still I am not sure how to use it.

Would you please elaborate a little bit more for newbies like me?

thanks

kingpin

Kingpin, i am interested in your tool, but don't understand how I can use it.

Would you please let me know how this tool can be used on a new store with 200 facebook fans?

What exactly the tool do? I read everything you've posted and still I am not sure how to use it.

Would you please elaborate a little bit more for newbies like me?

thanks

Hi Mihailena
Thanks for your interest on Webrily tool

Ok let me try to explain it in more easy way.

Facebook is full of niche related groups with thousands of members
using Webrily you can create links and put your product ads on third party websites like bbc.com, cnn.com, mashable.com or any website.

On social media like on Facebook people love sharing and visiting articles/website. Using Webrily you can generate traffic for your own website for free with sales.

Its a very easy tool, User friendly. And you have me here all the time for support and help. So grab the earlybird offer today as its ending soon.
You're covered with 30 days money back guarantee also

There are tutorials now available too. Adding more tutorials tomorrow.

Regards!

nenene

Hello kingpin! Thanks for releasing your tool looks promising! Can you please elaborate more on using different (fake) fb profiles to post in groups while not getting banned? Thanks!