My Website is Down With Alidropship Hosting

gvidass

Hello,

My website is down right now and I'm using your hosting. I'm using Gold plan, everything was fine until today I can access my website. I'm getting this error:
This page isn’t working
****.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Last edited:

gvidass

Everything works now. There was a problem with Facebook plugin. I had to update Alidropship plugin first and just then update Facebook Business plugin. What I did is I updated Facebook plugin first and it caused my website to crash.

chorejnr

Login to your ftp server and rename the fbbusiness plugin to fbbusiness.old it will deactivate the plugin. Refresh

Login to your ftp server and rename the fbbusiness plugin to fbbusiness.old it will deactivate the plugin. Refresh

HELLO,

What does FTP mean? Sorry, I am not really used to it. I tried to log in my WordPress Admin but it also down. I can't update my FB business.

Sunster

Staff member
HELLO,

What does FTP mean? Sorry, I am not really used to it. I tried to log in my WordPress Admin but it also down. I can't update my FB business.
If your admin is down too, you have 2 options. Either use ftp (file transfer protocol) or if you are not familiar, use your control panel (cPanel etc) to get to your file manager, then look for the plugins folder (simply use search) and rename the plugin to disable it.

Mar

HELLO,

Rename the plugin in cPanel. If you are not familiar with cPanel, you will have a hard time locating the Plugins folder. See the screenshot below;

1539652994975.png

JohannaR

If your admin is down too, you have 2 options. Either use ftp (file transfer protocol) or if you are not familiar, use your control panel (cPanel etc) to get to your file manager, then look for the plugins folder (simply use search) and rename the plugin to disable it.
hi there, my website is also down... but also cpanel and wordpress are down. I believe there is an issue with Alidropship hosting? any ideas on what's happening?

chris37

hi there, my website is also down... but also cpanel and wordpress are down. I believe there is an issue with Alidropship hosting? any ideas on what's happening?
No is only your … I have check other websites with alidropship hosting and they are ok.
Better contact them through live chat.