My First General Store

Andre M

It was abouth a month, but when I made the auto-order and when I made the payment in the ali, it did not change to ordered automatic.
and when I went to get track, it did not automate had , have to put manual and switch to shipped. and do not send email to the customer. I've already put these questions to the post and so far nothing.
one thing I think is wrong on the track comes from the origin or the customer knows that it comes from there

Sockis

Hi,
If I were you I would choose a niche in order to not have all the products in the world... :D Well, I didn't have anything that the others didn't say already, except you write support with two p's! Your support email has just one p in the middle :)

Andre M

Hi,
If I were you I would choose a niche in order to not have all the products in the world... :D Well, I didn't have anything that the others didn't say already, except you write support with two p's! Your support email has just one p in the middle :)
TKS

justicel

Clean up the About Us - get rid of all the unnecessary stuff in there. Try to be as real as possible in this section, customers see through that.
Someone was right - anything is possible with the right marketing. Social Rabbit does lots of posting but sometimes add a few personal posts of your own. Customers will see that as being caring and that there is a person behind it all. Try and get authority for your store. You need to earn people's trust. Look for a freelancer to help you with this. Cant stress enough how important SEO is. 1) Onsite SEO - it is a general store but it still not that big. So make sure you have put in "titles", "description", "keywords" for your menu and submenu items. I saw this in your code - no keywords in the "Costumes" category.SEO1.JPG
2) Off-page SEO. This is traffic sent from sites where your website was submitted to. I ordered this with alidropship and Im waiting. Rome wasnt built in a day on this one lol. So even if you get much traffic if your onsite SEO isnt good - traffic dont get filtered. I also see popups on your site that things have been bought. Is this right? These things can sometimes annoy some customers. The sign-up pop-up at the start. Maybe set the delay on that a bit longer. It wouldnt want to open the door to start browsing and get confronted to sign up. Let me look first. Lastly the story written by alidropship is riddled with language problems from grammar to tense and just really primary school writing. When you get time - try and re-write that properly. Security Claims and SSL and all those icons are all questionable to me. If those are showing up too much then the store looks like they're trying too hard and if they are - customers panic. It can work the other way you see. But that will be a different thread. All in all - congrats to you and wish you all the best on your journey.

Andre M

Clean up the About Us - get rid of all the unnecessary stuff in there. Try to be as real as possible in this section, customers see through that.
Someone was right - anything is possible with the right marketing. Social Rabbit does lots of posting but sometimes add a few personal posts of your own. Customers will see that as being caring and that there is a person behind it all. Try and get authority for your store. You need to earn people's trust. Look for a freelancer to help you with this. Cant stress enough how important SEO is. 1) Onsite SEO - it is a general store but it still not that big. So make sure you have put in "titles", "description", "keywords" for your menu and submenu items. I saw this in your code - no keywords in the "Costumes" category.View attachment 2924
2) Off-page SEO. This is traffic sent from sites where your website was submitted to. I ordered this with alidropship and Im waiting. Rome wasnt built in a day on this one lol. So even if you get much traffic if your onsite SEO isnt good - traffic dont get filtered. I also see popups on your site that things have been bought. Is this right? These things can sometimes annoy some customers. The sign-up pop-up at the start. Maybe set the delay on that a bit longer. It wouldnt want to open the door to start browsing and get confronted to sign up. Let me look first. Lastly the story written by alidropship is riddled with language problems from grammar to tense and just really primary school writing. When you get time - try and re-write that properly. Security Claims and SSL and all those icons are all questionable to me. If those are showing up too much then the store looks like they're trying too hard and if they are - customers panic. It can work the other way you see. But that will be a different thread. All in all - congrats to you and wish you all the best on your journey.
tks , i will do

ZAPPY

justicel said:
I also see popups on your site that things have been bought. Is this right? These things can sometimes annoy some customers.
Oh boy!

How I agree.

When first started appearing was great and eyecatching.

Now, it can go as you say, annoying to some (like meself) especially when set so fast I cant see what the item ordered was and when can get to read it and the product wasnt for me, I'm thinking: So? What has that got to do with me?

I also associate them to the countdown counters because unless I see the invoice, how do I know that the item was purchased or a gimmick for me to order to?

yamess

there is an error message showing up to the top "

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home/ubershop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-boost/socialboost.php on line 238
"
you may need to correct it

Andre M

there is an error message showing up to the top "

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home/ubershop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-boost/socialboost.php on line 238
"
you may need to correct it
Hi i cant see this error

ZAPPY

I just want an opinion . If I am doing the right way or what can i do.
Having a look at your store just now did you intend for the countdown to appear on some products on home page?

They're partially hiding the images

sought.JPG

However if getting sales :)
Hi, my first sale , and still setup my store, no promo yet .

then

it's all good because an example of selling products that buyers want now and not later in a sale or tomorrow regardless if cant see whole image - at first!

Andre M

[QUOTE = "ZAPPY, post: 28854, membro: 4990"]
Dando uma olhada em sua loja, agora você pretendia que a contagem regressiva apareça em alguns produtos na página inicial?

Eles estão parcialmente escondendo as imagens

View attachment 3176

No entanto, se obtendo vendas :)

então

Tudo é bom porque um exemplo de venda de produtos que os compradores querem agora e não mais tarde em uma venda ou amanhã, independentement não poder ver toda a imagem - primeiro! [/ QUOTE]hi, yes i trying to put no background in this, wainting for support help on this

ZAPPY

i trying to put no background in this, wainting for support help on this
Thought so!

Do you know how long countdown image has been showing like that on home page? May explain why the lack of any more sales:(

Jan25 2018
Andre M: Hi, my first sale , and still setup my store, no promo yet .

Feb08 2018
Mathew Tran: How are you going with your general store? Made anymore sales?
Andre M: no sale yet , but i dont finish store . And no marketing.