My First General Store

meeyule

Hey there
I'm no expert, just a few things that strike me:
  1. Lose the Da Vinci poster :)

It links to a non-existant page
  2. Your niche seems VERY broad to me. I would narrow it down if I were you.
  3. The name of your FB page: I don't think it's a good idea to remind customers that AliExpress even exists :)
  4. Broken image on https://ubershop.eu/heart-earring-rhinestone-women-jewelry/
Otherwise, looking great. I like the "recent buyers" popup. Good luck!

Andre M

Hi, i am doing general store.
I trying to set the new name for this page.
Forgot to erase this image.
Dont upload right

Tks
any advice

Congrats on opening your shop. Anything is possible with the right marketing.
Also another reccomendation just in my opinion, the about us page- take out the images of the staff.
Maybe put your own? Not a big deal but Ive seen many of these alidropship websites with the original staff images still there, kind of rings a bell for customers.

Andre M

Also another reccomendation just in my opinion, the about us page- take out the images of the staff.
Maybe put your own? Not a big deal but Ive seen many of these alidropship websites with the original staff images still there, kind of rings a bell for customers.
tks for advice

Andre M

Can give any advice for marketing? @Tina

meeyule

i have no clue how start marketing when store finish
Andre, do you have Socialrabbit? It helps a lot with the initial marketing. Tips: make sure your SEO is OK so that Google indexes your site properly - think like a buyer, use product titles that people would search for.
At first (especially if you don't have a budget for marketing), bust your ass on social media: link, join groups, comment on posts, engage users. That will bring traffic to your social media pages.

Andre M

Andre, do you have Socialrabbit? It helps a lot with the initial marketing. Tips: make sure your SEO is OK so that Google indexes your site properly - think like a buyer, use product titles that people would search for.
At first (especially if you don't have a budget for marketing), bust your ass on social media: link, join groups, comment on posts, engage users. That will bring traffic to your social media pages.
Yes i have. Yes i m trying to make good titles . I think its to earlier to start right now because the store is not finished yet.
Or i start now?

Yan

I don't know if English is one of your main languages bro but there are many titles that do not sound good in English. Maybe get the titles rewritten by a native english speaker. :)

Good luck on your journey bro! :)

Andre M

I don't know if English is one of your main languages bro but there are many titles that do not sound good in English. Maybe get the titles rewritten by a native english speaker. :)

Good luck on your journey bro! :)
Hi tks.
No its not.
Can you show me some examples?

Yan

On the first page you have: luxury watch stainless steel watch which should be luxurious stainless steel watch (You have twice watch in the title).

"Ring Men Titanium Black" = "Black Titanium Men's Ring".

You have many such examples in most of your titles. ^^ Sounds a bit off to a native english speaker.

Andre M

On the first page you have: luxury watch stainless steel watch which should be luxurious stainless steel watch (You have twice watch in the title).

"Ring Men Titanium Black" = "Black Titanium Men's Ring".

You have many such examples in most of your titles. ^^ Sounds a bit off to a native english speaker.
ok tks

meeyule

Congrats, Andre!
hehe that happened to me with my first site as well. I got my first sale before I was even finished setting things up, I was still importing and editing products. I felt like saying "noooo, go away, the shop is still closed!"