My AlidropShip Journey

ShaunAM

I offered F+S at the start and got some sales. But F+S looks like scam to most people and I had a lot of abandoned carts. I'm trying 50% off for the moment. :)

This is the most confusing aspect to setting up shipping on my store. I currently have only free shipping. I don't see how it is possible to setup paid shipping globally as every product has multiple different shipping options & prices which change for every country selected!!

meeyule

This is the most confusing aspect to setting up shipping on my store. I currently have only free shipping. I don't see how it is possible to setup paid shipping globally as every product has multiple different shipping options & prices which change for every country selected!!
Yep. I have only free shipping as well. Much easier that way :)

Yan

Hey Yan! Saw your story and thought it was a great start. Could you PM me your store URL. Would love to take a look! Wishing you all the best in your journey! :)

Sorry bro not sharing my site at the moment. I'm just using a basic theme from alidropship. I did no modifications to the theme.

Yan

You can change shipping options here:

Screenshot 2018-01-25 at 22.18.55.png

Yan

Hi Yan
You said you use IG influencers ... any guide or steps to follow
Good to learn and apply

Thanks
Don

Hey Don I watched a lot of youtube videos on instagram marketing. You just type "instagram shoutouts".

Also you need to do a few shoutouts first to know what works or not for you. It depends on the niche! :)

steven09

Saw your interview too. Very inspiring indeed.
I failed on dropshipping few months back and until now still hanging with some research.

I have zero knowledge on instagram, but i have read some blog on how to get it done.

About Facebook, how do you manage to get 1k likes at very beginning without spend on ads?
Previously, my store had only 2 likes within 2 months.

Appreciate your advise, many thanks

Reactions: Yan

Yan

Saw your interview too. Very inspiring indeed.
I failed on dropshipping few months back and until now still hanging with some research.

I have zero knowledge on instagram, but i have read some blog on how to get it done.

About Facebook, how do you manage to get 1k likes at very beginning without spend on ads?
Previously, my store had only 2 likes within 2 months.

Appreciate your advise, many thanks

Thanks a lot for your kind words bro! :)

I had zero knowledge on instagram too. Had some help from fellow members here and learnt a lot from youtube videos on how to do instagram shoutouts.

I shared viral videos/posts from my facebook page to related facebook groups to get the initial likes.

Good luck with your dropshipping journey! :)

meeyule

hehe actually on my first dropshipping site I didn't use SSL, as I was on a very tight budget and couldn't afford it at the time. Got 19 sales in the first 2 months. It's still not on SSL as I've had other sites/priorities, still getting sales nonetheless.
Finally got around to securing this site with SSL. It will be interesting to see if I get more sales with it now. Pity I also never put an abandoned cart plugin on it, I probably had many of those :) It was the first dropshipping site I'd built. I wasn't really taking it all that seriously, it was more an experiment.

Tina

Thanks a lot for your kind words bro! :)

I had zero knowledge on instagram too. Had some help from fellow members here and learnt a lot from youtube videos on how to do instagram shoutouts.

I shared viral videos/posts from my facebook page to related facebook groups to get the initial likes.

Good luck with your dropshipping journey! :)
Hey Yan! Amazing story! Congrats on your success!

ZAPPY

Yan said:
set a goal of making my first sale at the start of this journey by the end of 2017. I am lucky to say GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! {...} Next Goal: $1000 in profit by the end of January

So looking forward to the day you achieve this one Yan! Only happened because you kept moving forward even with the setbacks.

Keep your eyes on the prize throughout 2018 and am certain that your $1k goal arrives sooner than later!

Yan

So looking forward to the day you achieve this one Yan! Only happened because you kept moving forward even with the setbacks.

Keep your eyes on the prize throughout 2018 and am certain that your $1k goal arrives sooner than later!

Thank you Zappy! :) Already achieved it. Will update my journey shortly.

Yan

MY ALIDROPSHIP JOURNEY UPDATE

December 2017 Goal: First Sale (Reached)
January 2018 Goal: $1000 (Reached)

March 2018 Goal: $5000

So I set a goal on December to get my first sale. Got it on the 2nd.

And on January to reach my first $1000. Reached it around mid January.

I took a break in February because all of my suppliers were on holidays and I had an important exam too. Still got 2 sales (around $75 each) though.

My suppliers are back, my exams are over and I'm pumped up again to continue this journey.

Now I'm trying to hit an extreme goal, at least for me, of my first $5000 earned through dropshipping using our favorite plugin (Alidropship Plugin).

AD Journey.png

I'll do that by adding more products to my existing store, starting fb promotions and doing more shoutouts on IG.

I'm also going to start a new store this month: a general one.