My AlidropShip Journey

Yan

Screenshot 2018-01-14 at 13.34.35.png

Just hit my first $200/day for my 3rd shoutout yesterday!!! :eek::eek::eek:

4 orders came from repeat clients. I'm working hard developing relationships with my previous clients and staying on top of my client relationship game.

Yan

Screenshot 2018-01-16 at 23.02.02.png

I bought my plugin on the 17th of November 2016. I posted my first message here on the 19th of November 2016.

It took me 2 weeks to set everything up. I had to wait for black friday to move to a new host.

I started promoting the site on the 2nd of December 2016.

I made many mistakes along the way but 1 and a half month later, I managed to cross the $1000 in revenue.

If I can do it, then so can you.

NEVER GIVE UP! :)

meeyule

You still haven't fixed the SSL issue and I don't think anybody will enter his information on a non SSL website and nowadays the browser even raises more awareness to this and warns the user.
hehe actually on my first dropshipping site I didn't use SSL, as I was on a very tight budget and couldn't afford it at the time. Got 19 sales in the first 2 months. It's still not on SSL as I've had other sites/priorities, still getting sales nonetheless.

Reactions: Yan

Yan

hehe actually on my first dropshipping site I didn't use SSL, as I was on a very tight budget and couldn't afford it at the time. Got 19 sales in the first 2 months. It's still not on SSL as I've had other sites/priorities, still getting sales nonetheless.

I prefer listening to the pros. I knew nothing about e commerce/dropshipping at the time. Still learning from the pros! ;)

meeyule

Oh I agree, SSL is a MUST. I'm sure I could have gotten way more sales :)
I'm pretty much a beginner myself. Learning every day :)

mcfc4eva

Hey Yan! Saw your story and thought it was a great start. Could you PM me your store URL. Would love to take a look! Wishing you all the best in your journey! :)