My AlidropShip Journey

jubran

Yes of course they will block you or even close your account if you advertise on groups (against policy) so you gotta be smart about that!

You still haven't fixed the SSL issue and I don't think anybody will enter his information on a non SSL website and nowadays the browser even raises more awareness to this and warns the user. But you should move now as if you're going to use the BFCM. Note that also applying SSL might slow your website unless you choose a server that support HTTPS/2 (Siteground does). I don't know much about the servers that alidropship provide but they tend to be fast enough.

You can also try to cache, minify and optimize your website which will definitely help a lot but be careful with the compatibility for the alidropship with other optimization plugins.

Yan

Yes of course they will block you or even close your account if you advertise on groups (against policy) so you gotta be smart about that!

You still haven't fixed the SSL issue and I don't think anybody will enter his information on a non SSL website and nowadays the browser even raises more awareness to this and warns the user. But you should move now as if you're going to use the BFCM. Note that also applying SSL might slow your website unless you choose a server that support HTTPS/2 (Siteground does). I don't know much about the servers that alidropship provide but they tend to be fast enough.

You can also try to cache, minify and optimize your website which will definitely help a lot but be careful with the compatibility for the alidropship with other optimization plugins.

I'm going slowly with the facebook promotion for the moment. ^^ Learning as I go.

I'm no longer working on the site. I'll wait till Friday to move the site. + Siteground gives you a 1 year free SSL. I'll take them on this offer.

Yan

I just changed host to siteground as per Jubran's suggestion.

I have installed a SSL license. I'll finish all minor suggestions this weekend and start marketing the website as from next monday. Hopefully the first sale will come in. :)

Yan

No sale for the moment. Not giving up. I'm doing a free+shipping promotion and increasing the likes of my facebook page. I'm learning as I go what works and what does not. Fascinating journey! :)

Yan

Hey guys I have got a facebook group willing to do a promotion for me for 15% of the profit on the sales from their promotions. Do you guys know how I can set this up please? Thank you.

Yan

MY FIRST SALE!! Yoohouu!!!

Actually 6 sales! From a shoutout! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-04 at 07.47.37.png
    Screenshot 2017-12-04 at 07.47.37.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 113

Yan

A big thanks to Jubran, Alessandro, Victoria and Ekaterina!!!

Last edited:

Yan

Just learned that I was using the test keys for Stripe and that people was trying to make payments through Stripe and the payments failed each time.

Just calculated my loss when going through the log: $309.80.

:(

Always Always check your payment gateways guys!!!

artmelkon

Good luck out there!

Here's 3 things you need to fix as soon as possible to make your first sale:
1. Have a valid working SSL
2. Instead of writing I love one piece for the credit card payment gate at the cart page, simple write Credit Card... This looks suspicious
3. Make your website load faster. It loads very slow. I assume you're on Shared hosting of Hostgator so if you really looking to make a living out of this, move a hosting company NOW but first try to optimize Wordpress.

One more thing is to remove the watermark brand name from the products
Hey Jabran, what optimizer do you use? I just ran my site on google pagespeed and the result was poor even though I tried to optimize the site. It really sucks especially the mobile, a lot of css rendering issues to speed up the page load.

Yan

Nice.. success promotional. You get more than you earn! two thumbs up bro

Thanks bro. Had no such success with other influencers. My reach is really saturated and there are tons of fake insta accoun

Yan

congrats bro, whish you more success.
do you use only one influencer?

No I have a list of around 100 influencers. I contact everyone and advertise only with a select few. I bargain a lot. You are in what niche bro? :)