[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

otk

There's the reason for the extra scrutiny. Many scammers and shoddy businesses set up LLCs in the U.S. There was probably something in your application that tipped them off that you live elsewhere than the U.S

You will just have to provide the info to them.

For this one "receipts or proof of contract with the vendors for your business", I'd just take some screenshots of some of the order detail pages.
The rest of them seem simple enough.
Not sure if the aliexpress order detail page is a smart choice. Perhaps asking some of my partners to give me invoices for a few of my orders would be better?

Direct Webstore

Not sure if the aliexpress order detail page is a smart choice.
I was thinking of it as an "only" choice, rather than a smart one. lol. I doubt your chances of getting receipts from Aliexpress sellers. ** But even if you don't provide that info at all (and stating why) ... maybe that list of requirements from Stripe can be a bit flexible.

** https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/sho...doesn-t-the-aliexpress-provide-invoice-458788

After Googling the problem...

Check this out "Ali Invoice" (Chrome extension) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ali-invoice/iddjifkhlboklmognibdadieodidkhcm?hl=en

otk

I was thinking of it as an "only" choice, rather than a smart one. lol. I doubt your chances of getting receipts from Aliexpress sellers. ** But even if you don't provide that info at all (and stating why) ... maybe that list of requirements from Stripe can be a bit flexible.

** https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/sho...doesn-t-the-aliexpress-provide-invoice-458788

After Googling the problem...

Check this out "Ali Invoice" (Chrome extension) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ali-invoice/iddjifkhlboklmognibdadieodidkhcm?hl=en
That's an option. Wonder which is smarter - to fabricate a contract or to take these invoices. Im sure i could get some real invoices too from some of my partners though.

Direct Webstore

Im sure i could get some real invoices too from some of my partners though.

Partners? You mean the Aliexpress sellers? Well there are tens of thousands of them. Maybe you could get a couple of them to comply even if them doing so goes against their usual behavior. It's pretty much the same as getting an invoice from an eBay seller. There are a few rare ones that do provide them. But with Aliexpress we're dealing with 100% Chinese sellers who don't have much respect for international redtape and procedures.

Good luck!
:)

otk

Got this issue sorted out. Now new thing. Got an email:

Happy 2019! We wanted to share that your 2018 Form 1099-K is now available in your Stripe Dashboard for .......

Form 1099-K is purely informational, summarizing the gross processing volume of your Stripe account, and is designed to assist you in reporting your taxes. It reports the gross volume processed, and is not net of any fees, refunds, or adjustments.
...and the mail goes on.

Do i have to do anything regarding the 1099-K? Ive got the EIN with my name attached to the account but i'm not a US citizen nor in the US.

Zei7

Hello! Can you tell why Shopify Payments does not accept the item that is in the screenshot. All items accept, except that which is red. This is the data from the dollar account in payoneer

Attachments

• 2019-02-05_19-55-49 (2).png
    2019-02-05_19-55-49 (2).png
    32.9 KB · Views: 17

Direct Webstore

This forum is for Alidropship users .. so good luck with that. I guess there might be a couple here who have used Shopify before.

Hasn't Shopify got a members forum? It must have.

Last edited:

Zei7

This forum is for Alidropship users .. so good luck with that. I guess there might be a couple here who have used Shopify before.

Hasn't Shopify got a members forum? It must have.
On their forum, I did not find anything on this topic.
I also work with aliexpress, but I cannot connect the payment system to accept payments from banks and credit cards, because I am from Russia:mad:

book

Hi everyone,

I want to share with you simple Method for getting Stripe wherever you are in this big World :D

And I'm this good because I see everyone is struggling with Payment Gateway!

I decided to try Stripe and had to find a fast and legal way to accept it without being resident of the supported countries.

As for now I know it's functioning well, but the thing is I don't know how long will it drive but if something happens then just open a new one :D

So here is the method to GET STRIPE and live forever:

The normal way is to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or C-corp in the US and open the bank account; however, even if the process of LLC opening is simple and can be done remotely, there are no banks in the US that are willing to open an account without the potential owner first visiting the branch.

Also, Stripe requires you to enter SSN or EIN to verify your identity, which stops 90% of people in their tracks.

The good news: Yes! You can get an EIN being a foreigner AND remotely, which is enough for Stripe to activate your account.

To proceed you'll need a few crucial things:
  • A US bank account
  • A SSN or EIN
  • U.S. Address ( I used $10 USAMail for this or just use any POBox System, you just need address)
  • TextNow or Sonetel for approving Stripe Account to proceed with transactions (they will hold it if you don't do that)
NOW LET'S GET TO BUSINESS!

FIRST THING FIRST REGISTER FOR STRIPE ACCOUNT

1) Bank Account
Thank God there is PAYONEER! – payment system that can provide you with a prepaid MasterCard AND has the ability to accept ACH transfers from US Companies - exactly what is used by Stripe to conduct a payout.

Registration for Payoneer is straightforward and if you want, you can use my link to get $25 to your account. Once you're done they will send you the card (MasterCard), however you don't need to wait to receive it and can start accepting payments from Stripe right away.

2) SSN / EIN
This article is for foreigners and I assume you know nothing about SSN (Social Security Number). One thing you should know though is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get it.

The alternative to SSN is EIN – an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, which is used to identify a business entity.

To get the EIN you'll need to make a call to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and do some homework:
  • Download the form and fill it in beforehand.
  • Call the IRS (number – (800) 829-4933) and say that you need an EIN. They will ask you to send the form by fax, but just say that you do not have a fax machine and would like to do it by phone.
  • The operator will ask you to have the form on hand and dictate fields.
  • In 10 minutes you'll have an EIN number which also will be sent to you by mail (in your home country).
The only other thing worth doing is asking the IRS about filing a tax return. In my case they told: "We don't care, just pay in your home country".

When you have your EIN, you can go to Stripe and switch the LIVE/TEST switcher to LIVE, then click Activate Account.

You have to fill out all the fields, but be careful with the following. Here is what you should choose:

Business type: Individual / Sole Proprietorship

EIN: The number you've received

Address: Any mail-forwarding address in the US (PO Box Address)

Phone: Real US phone number (get it here and forward to your phone) or FREE Solution is TextNow

SSN: 0000

Bank Account: Log in to your Payoneer account, click Receive -> Global Payment Service and copy all the bank info from there.

And that's it. Accept your payments!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask I'll do my best to answer it.

CHEERS!

I am Vietnamese, can I register?

mgmbars

...and Stripe is American. I wonder if this has anything to do with the new "Cold War" Trump and Putin have revived ... lol :)

I'm Australian and staying out of it .... :)

D.Webstore;

I have SSN; I had it when I was student at US. and I am Turkish and living at Turkey :)

Can I use '''''Stripe + Payoneer + Viabox + Skype Phone'''''' combination to start?

Do you think it work?

Cheers

Direct Webstore

I have SSN; I had it when I was student at US. and I am Turkish and living at Turkey :)

Can I use '''''Stripe + Payoneer + Viabox + Skype Phone'''''' combination to start?

Do you think it work?
Because I live in Australia and have never had to get a U.S bank account etc. ... So I don't know for sure.

I don't think a Skype phone would qualify though.

But as you have an SSN already ... you're halfway there according to this guide. https://lhe.io/stripe-payoneer-integration/

You just need a phone number with Sonetel. (As in the guide above) Getting the Payoneer account is easy. I got one just out of curiosity last year.

So .. I "think" it will work.

mgmbars

Because I live in Australia and have never had to get a U.S bank account etc. ... So I don't know for sure.

I don't think a Skype phone would qualify though.

But as you have an SSN already ... you're halfway there according to this guide. https://lhe.io/stripe-payoneer-integration/

You just need a phone number with Sonetel. (As in the guide above) Getting the Payoneer account is easy. I got one just out of curiosity last year.

So .. I "think" it will work.

Thank you Direct Webstore; I already aware of SONATEL, bUT I didn't check the details.
As you are Aussie, you dont need this hassle :)

cheers.