[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

I have an important question, let's suppose that I got my EIN from the IRS and Stripe accepted it
After a while, I am supposed to pay taxes right? if so how are we supposed to pay ? or does Stripe handle it?

Thank you

there are many websites that do the processing on your behalf and charge you more then 500$
but i know a site that do that only for 299$ and will register it in 24 hours

inbox me for the link. dont wana advertise any other person's biz publicly
dear Kingpin, I also dont want to take any risk and involve myself in issues from payment gateways.. I have the plan for multiple websites and want these all payment issues to be resolved first.
1 : Is one LLC enough for multiple websites, like 10/15 in future?
2 : I have many relatives in US, how can i get benefit from them for having stripe? If i use their SSN, i will have my own stripe account or i will use their?
3 : Please send me the link as well for LLC.
4 : After LLC and Stripe, Will i have to go for Payoneer for getting payments in KSA / Pakistan?

Waiting for your reply.. Thanks

otk

Has anyone received this email from Stripe? What did You answer and how did it go?

Thanks for using Stripe!
We're writing to request some additional information that we couldn't verify using your account. In order to continue transferring funds to you on time, would you mind providing the following information:
  • tracking numbers for your shipments
  • a 8-9 photos of your inventory
  • receipts or proof of contract with the vendors for your business
  • a social media profile for you or your business (i.e. Facebook or Twitter) that has the email associated with your Stripe account in the about section of your profile
  • a contact section on your site including a phone number and physical address for customers to contact should they need to get in touch with you
Any documents or photos can be attached in your reply to this email. As soon as we can verify these details, your account will be all set to again automatically transfer funds to your bank account.

acting as im in the US
There's the reason for the extra scrutiny. Many scammers and shoddy businesses set up LLCs in the U.S. There was probably something in your application that tipped them off that you live elsewhere than the U.S

You will just have to provide the info to them.

For this one "receipts or proof of contract with the vendors for your business", I'd just take some screenshots of some of the order detail pages.
The rest of them seem simple enough.

otk

There's the reason for the extra scrutiny. Many scammers and shoddy businesses set up LLCs in the U.S. There was probably something in your application that tipped them off that you live elsewhere than the U.S

You will just have to provide the info to them.

For this one "receipts or proof of contract with the vendors for your business", I'd just take some screenshots of some of the order detail pages.
The rest of them seem simple enough.
Not sure if the aliexpress order detail page is a smart choice. Perhaps asking some of my partners to give me invoices for a few of my orders would be better?

Not sure if the aliexpress order detail page is a smart choice.
I was thinking of it as an "only" choice, rather than a smart one. lol. I doubt your chances of getting receipts from Aliexpress sellers. ** But even if you don't provide that info at all (and stating why) ... maybe that list of requirements from Stripe can be a bit flexible.

** https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/sho...doesn-t-the-aliexpress-provide-invoice-458788

After Googling the problem...

Check this out "Ali Invoice" (Chrome extension) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ali-invoice/iddjifkhlboklmognibdadieodidkhcm?hl=en

otk

I was thinking of it as an "only" choice, rather than a smart one. lol. I doubt your chances of getting receipts from Aliexpress sellers. ** But even if you don't provide that info at all (and stating why) ... maybe that list of requirements from Stripe can be a bit flexible.

** https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/sho...doesn-t-the-aliexpress-provide-invoice-458788

After Googling the problem...

Check this out "Ali Invoice" (Chrome extension) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ali-invoice/iddjifkhlboklmognibdadieodidkhcm?hl=en
That's an option. Wonder which is smarter - to fabricate a contract or to take these invoices. Im sure i could get some real invoices too from some of my partners though.

Im sure i could get some real invoices too from some of my partners though.
Partners? You mean the Aliexpress sellers? Well there are tens of thousands of them. Maybe you could get a couple of them to comply even if them doing so goes against their usual behavior. It's pretty much the same as getting an invoice from an eBay seller. There are a few rare ones that do provide them. But with Aliexpress we're dealing with 100% Chinese sellers who don't have much respect for international redtape and procedures.

Good luck!
:)

otk

Got this issue sorted out. Now new thing. Got an email:

Happy 2019! We wanted to share that your 2018 Form 1099-K is now available in your Stripe Dashboard for .......

Form 1099-K is purely informational, summarizing the gross processing volume of your Stripe account, and is designed to assist you in reporting your taxes. It reports the gross volume processed, and is not net of any fees, refunds, or adjustments.
...and the mail goes on.

Do i have to do anything regarding the 1099-K? Ive got the EIN with my name attached to the account but i'm not a US citizen nor in the US.

Direct Webstore

This forum is for Alidropship users .. so good luck with that. I guess there might be a couple here who have used Shopify before.

Hasn't Shopify got a members forum? It must have.

Last edited:
This forum is for Alidropship users .. so good luck with that. I guess there might be a couple here who have used Shopify before.

Hasn't Shopify got a members forum? It must have.
On their forum, I did not find anything on this topic.
I also work with aliexpress, but I cannot connect the payment system to accept payments from banks and credit cards, because I am from Russia:mad: