Menu categories not showing when hovering cursor on them

Hi!
The categories used to appear on my website's main menu when hovering on "Products". I'm not sure when it stopped showing my product categories...
I tried already updating plugins and the theme and checking that the sub categories really are dragged under the categories in menu options.

What should I try next? :)

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!
The categories used to appear on my website's main menu when hovering on "Products". I'm not sure when it stopped showing my product categories...
I tried already updating plugins and the theme and checking that the sub categories really are dragged under the categories in menu options.

What should I try next? :)
Don't add your subcategories in Appearance => Menus in your WP admin panel if you don't want them to show up on your Homepage.

Don't add your subcategories in Appearance => Menus in your WP admin panel if you don't want them to show up on your Homepage.
Hi,
Sorry, I must have been unclear. I want my subcategories to show, and when I am about to click the "Products" button I want it to show "Women" and "Men" buttons. It is usually like this in every store, but somehow the feature disappeared from my store.

An example I found from the forum: https://pearl-impact.com/
When I take my cursor to the "Shop" all the product categories appear below. And this is what I would like to happen in my store as well :D

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Sorry, I must have been unclear. I want my subcategories to show, and when I am about to click the "Products" button I want it to show "Women" and "Men" buttons. It is usually like this in every store, but somehow the feature disappeared from my store.

An example I found from the forum: https://pearl-impact.com/
When I take my cursor to the "Shop" all the product categories appear below. And this is what I would like to happen in my store as well :D

Please send me your up to date WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.