Manually Changing Product Inventory

Wei Jian

Hi!

I have a simple query here just to confirm with Alidropship Plugin. When I change the product inventory manually (for more realistic order amounts and promotion reasons), does it affect the "actual" product inventory which is supposed to be automatically sync to my store when I do auto updating? I ave auto sent to draft turned on. So does the product gets sent to draft when Aliexpress is out of stock despite my manual interference of the product inventory?

Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi!

I have a simple query here just to confirm with Alidropship Plugin. When I change the product inventory manually (for more realistic order amounts and promotion reasons), does it affect the "actual" product inventory which is supposed to be automatically sync to my store when I do auto updating? I ave auto sent to draft turned on. So does the product gets sent to draft when Aliexpress is out of stock despite my manual interference of the product inventory?

Thank you.
If you update stock , it will be updated according to current situation on AliExpress.